Dolly new MT4 - page 3

Thanks for a prompt reply, and yes I fully understand the varying demands of the community. Ideally everyone would like everything included with stealth EPs, SLs, and TPs. What you have done and are still doing, is remarkable, and very much appreciated. Thanks again for sharing it for free. I will continue to use scripts for OCO trades as it helps my trading with the Dolly system.

Hi CJ, thanks for the new awesome indicator. I am new to the forex and binary option trade. Still learning and trying different indicators which one is suits best for me. Can anybody help me with CJs Dolly indicator. How to use this, and explain left hand information panel? At the moment all i can understand i bottom panel which is M15 trend analysis and M1/M5 entry signal. But rest is unclear. Can you please help me with some strategies and how to use this awesome indicator. thanks

All is described in the thread

Did you read the rest of the posts?

cja:
Dolly Graphics v17 is an update to take into account the new MT4 builds from 745 to 830 the button position code at last appears to be stable hence the update, let us hope MetaQuotes don't decide to change it again.

Nice work

Thanks

cja:
Dolly Graphics v17 is an update to take into account the new MT4 builds from 745 to 830 the button position code at last appears to be stable hence the update, let us hope MetaQuotes don't decide to change it again.

Hi cja,

Thank you so much for the indicator.

Could you correct the Pivot label to R2 for this version v17?

Thank you so much for sharing.

See Post #28 for updated Dolly Graphics v17

cja:
Updated Dolly Graphics v17 Pivot label for R2.

Nice! Thank you so much!

Files:

cja:

Hey Cja...am so surprised to see you here after so many years...I left forex in 2011/2012 because of frustration of losing out. I saw this your Dolly back then but never followed it well then.

THanks for your contributions

By the way, your name Cja sounds like an abbreviation of a popular name where i came from "Chijioke"

NIce you are still here, I will watch out for your new posts and indicators on your website...keep the good work up

I dont mind any advice or valuable tool, anyway, as i am returning to forex now...

Hello CJA!!

I have followed the development of the Dolly tool for a few years, although I was u some time off without Forex trading.

Returned to his studies and activities this year, and since he could not leave out a tool that I have for me as sensational, I had to look in the forums help to find Dolly.

Currently use the Meta4 with the operating system 64 bits window 10 (Notebook Dell 15.6", Full HD), and install indicators on the platform, I realized that the tool is blurred and the data on each other.

I realized then that there were updates, in which I was honored to be able to do more however, the problem still persists.

Forum realized that some people were able to solve the problem with the last update v17, however, I have not.

Can it be Agum configuration error or something that is embarrassing the indicator?

Have any solution for this?

I wish success to the friend and many good deals!

Taking this opportunity, I made the changes to font size as recommended, more in none of them has had the expected effect.

Files:
image_191678.jpg  551 kb
Reason: