Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 51

I did another several fixes to this indicator.

GMT Shift

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
I did another several fixes to this indicator.

Excellent work, thanks for that i have struggled with this GMT shift and just could not quite acheive it, now i see it in the code it all makes sense to me, it looks very similar to the code used in some of the GMT Pivot setups.

Thanks again and i am sure this will make another big difference to Dolly users as this was the next step Dolly needed to take. If you do not mind once we are sure that all is working well i will post this indicator on the 2nd Post at the begining of this thread. Thanks again for your efforts.

cja

Dear Hymns

Dear Hymns,

TO u all guys who work on Dolly, you have great job ,

Thank All For This Perfect System I Injoyed while i,m reading all of the Thread

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines

Best Regards

Hany

cja:
Excellent work, thanks for that i have struggled with this GMT shift and just could not quite acheive it, now i see it in the code it all makes sense to me, it looks very similar to the code used in some of the GMT Pivot setups.

Thanks again and i am sure this will make another big difference to Dolly users as this was the next step Dolly needed to take. If you do not mind once we are sure that all is working well i will post this indicator on the 2nd Post at the begining of this thread. Thanks again for your efforts.

cja

thank you , I think everything is working fine now , u r welcome to post this version on post #2. please post indicator attached to this post as it is more clean.

Regards

New Dolly #11

I have posted the new Dolly Graphics #11on Post #2

it has a few new features such as a GMT time shift( A very special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt for the GMT code ) an ALERT with pop up window and an AUTO SIGNALfeature which removes the standard Comments and leaves more room for other info, the Auto feature shows the 1st & 2nd Dolly trades and a 3rd Level trade but does not include the REVERSAL TRADES.

All options accessible thru the inputs tab - I hope you all enjoy the new Dolly indicator

cja

Hi cja

cja:
ANCOLL Good idea to start a new thread, this way we can evaluate the 2 indicators without confusing the results. This has the potential to capture those bigger moves using the Daily average levels, i guess we shall see as time goes on.

One thing to be aware of is the Pivot is a major support resistance point so if the Pivot is above or below a trading range or near to a TP area be aware price may reverse or bounce, like the MM 4/8 centre level price will usually bounce the 1st time

10/01/2007

H4 turning South and below the zero level, histogram showing upward move has lost strength, H1 turning North but still below the zero level so still has a slight downward pressure, M15 turning looking like it may turn South, histogram showing upward strength is starting to wane, still below the zero level so slight downward bias at present, M5 has been largely below the zero level and is turning South at present but mainly has gone flat. Watch the H1 as the European session opens

Looks like we may have a small run up to around H1 4/8 MM level of 1.9409 & M15 7/8 MM level of 1.9402 while the H1 settles, before price continues South. 1.9348 (MM H1 2/8) & 1.9318 (MM H1 1/8) with 1.9287 (MM H1 0/8)as possible lower target

Bias still downward medium term

Things to consider with G#MACD

NEVER Trade against the H1

Look for a steep angle and good separation on the lines - the best moves are when the lines go through the zero level at a steep angle

The histogram gives an early warning of direction and strength

Look forDIVERGENCEon the higher timeframes

If H1 & H4 are turned in the same direction then moves of 120 to 200 plus are on with the GBP

If H1 & H4 are against each other then moves of 80 to 100 pips for the GBP

M15 shows the medium moves

M5 and M1 are used to fine tune the entries, wait for the M5 to just turn if possible confirmed with a slightly previous M1 turn in the same direction this way even if you are wrong generally you will get out of the trade with a small loss or a small profit. M5 moves can show anything from 10 pips to 60 pips or more depending on the day.

Below the zero level is downward pressure and above the zero level is upward pressure

If the M15 is on the zero level and almost parallel to it usually the H1 is fairly flat as well this means the market has no real direction DO NOT TRADE.However the longer this situation continues generally the larger and more explosive the move when it comes - this is a situation often seen on the trading day just before NFP is posted.

The M15 G#MACD moves back to the zero level after a large move, this is NEUTRALISATION and not a directional indication or DIVERGENCE it is merely the indicator resetting - After it reaches the zero level then what happens is important.

UPDATE 16/03/2007 This is the new Dolly #11 with GMT Shift, Pop-up Alerts & an Auto Display option on trading levels instead of Comments. All options are in the inputs tab of the indicator.

A Special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt for the GMT code.

Below are screenshots showing the standard setup & the new Auto Signal setup.

Good Job cja

Good Job FiFtHeLeMeNt

i,ll test and report

Cheers

link

cja:
I have posted the new Dolly Graphics #11on Post #2

it has a few new features such as a GMT time shift( A very special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt for the GMT code ) an ALERT with pop up window and an AUTO SIGNALfeature which removes the standard Comments and leaves more room for other info, the Auto feature shows the 1st & 2nd Dolly trades and a 3rd Level trade but does not include the REVERSAL TRADES.

All options accessible thru the inputs tab - I hope you all enjoy the new Dolly indicator

cja

hi cja

could u give me the link of dolly#11

thank u

awan

Hi cja

thanks for Dolly Graphics #11

Good day

GBP/USD

USD/CHF

EUR/USD

A little question

When WSS take their data to drawn levels, is it @ start of the day, @ 0h00 gmt ???

Thanks

Dolly 11 is great

awan22:
hi cja

could u give me the link of dolly#11

thank u

awan

It is on Post #2 of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

cja

Reason: