Dolly system - page 49

CJA that looks really good and would appear to be visuably helpful (yes please )

Nice and useful

Wow, CJA very nice looking and useful idea. Hope it will be utilized during Dolly's improvement.

cja:
The indicator for the Daily average Range and Dolly are similar in that they both use a breakout of a range to trade I can see advantages in blending the 2 indicators graphically and by using the Dolly Breakout zones but also keeping the Daily average Range as an indication of the possible end of a trade, I have put this together just as a possible graphic idea for the indicator, As you can see I have used coloured panels for the zones and added the Daily Average Range to give an idea of how far price is likely to go. I do not mean to jump in on this thread but have been watching it with interest and it appears to be quite a successful system and while reading through the thread saw many people comment that they would like something like this in a graphic display sense. If i can contribute or help in anyway let me know.

Hi!

I was working in the same graphics options , you have good taste!

Well... ill keep working today... i hope have time

Dolly Graphics

ignacio:
Hi!

I was working in the same graphics options , you have good taste!

Well... ill keep working today... i hope have time

Would it help if i sent you the code that i have it is a bit rough around the edges but is basically all there, i have added in part of the Daily Average Range so that it signals the range from the OPEN not the pivot,so in a Day that starts in the upper reaches of Dolly the LOW DAILY RANGE could well be above the 2nd Target, if the Daily range comes within the 2nd or 1st target areas the display goes Green and I have changed the TEXT so it updates with the rectangles and added some Daily Average Range text to the Comments.

cja:
Would it help if i sent you the code that i have it is a bit rough around the edges but is basically all there, i have added in part of the Daily Average Range so that it signals the range from the OPEN not the pivot,so in a Day that starts in the upper reaches of Dolly the LOW DAILY RANGE could well be above the 2nd Target, if the Daily range comes within the 2nd or 1st target areas the display goes Green and I have changed the TEXT so it updates with the rectangles and added some Daily Average Range text to the Comments.

Ok, send it me

It will help

grrreattt!

grreat job guys! Can't wait for dolly's final version!

soon...

cja:
This is not a complete tested indicator so to those of you who download it do not expect it to run perfectly OK you would be better off waiting for the finished product.

hi cja,

thank you by your work... but when i read your indicator i get veeeeery confused... your dolly it's a some ofcuscated... but, bout the daily averages... it's a good idea but is wrong the way that you use to calcule it... i'll see it later to see how to fix it...

i havent ready dolly yet... but here is an screen shot of the current development version...

bye!

Files:

Hi guys!

I don't understand how to filter long/short signals of dolly system. Thanks for help!

lookin good

adrazz:
lookin good

Thank you,

i also still checking and testing filters...

Reason: