Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 50

hany mohssen:
Nice Nice BKD

Hope you more and more lucky and is

In GMACD2 the most important thing is H1,H4 (Both Green/red) or H4,D1?

also i think if the H4,D1 More importan it rare also in H1,H4 to see both the same couler so could i go sell/buy and the GMACD2 signals not the same couler(H1,H4 OR H4,D1)

Should i wait for all the rules to go on trade?

Best Regards

Hany

Hi,

I can't tell you - wait for GMACD2 b/c I don't do it.

I'm putting pending orders so I can't check GMACD2 - it's after midnight there so I'm going sleep after putting orders for USDJPY

Greetings

yyc196:
Good point, I find the same problem too, so if we cannot change the time shift can someonoe give some advise how to change the starting time in the source code?

Hi

I have not managed to code GMT shift into the Dolly indicator but if you know when 0 GMT time is then simply set the Dolly levels above and below that opening price as all the Dolly levels are individually adjustable - there is also a modified indicator on the Post #2 which has GMT shift in it and i have modified it to be as close to the Dolly as i can, hope this helps

cja

cja:
Hi I have not managed to code GMT shift into the Dolly indicator...

I thought it was quite simple...

cja:
Hi

I have not managed to code GMT shift into the Dolly indicator but if you know when 0 GMT time is then simply set the Dolly levels above and below that opening price as all the Dolly levels are individually adjustable - there is also a modified indicator on the Post #2 which has GMT shift in it and i have modified it to be as close to the Dolly as i can, hope this helps

cja

Hi cja

TO u all guys who work on Dolly, you have great job ,

Thank All For This Perfect System I Injoyed while i,m reading all of the ThreadBest Regards

Hany M.

Hi cja

Hi cja

also i think if the H4,D1 More importan it rare also in H1,H4 to see both the same couler so could i go sell/buy and the GMACD2 signals not the same couler(H1,H4 OR H4,D1)

Best Regards

hany mohssen:
Hi cja

Best Regards

Hi

The H1 is the direction for the daily intraday trading, if the H4 is against the H1 then the daily price movement can be smaller if the H4 is the same as the H1 then the daily price movement can exceed the daily average range, if your physically look at the G#MACD indicator instead of the GMACD2 the separation and angle of the lines also gives you a very good idea on the strength or weakness of the trend. I would recommend that you can trade against the H4 but be very careful taking positions against the H1 G#MACD.

The M1 & M5 give you the trade entries, if the M1 has just turned and is the same as the M5 and the H1 then enter at that point, you will find that even if the entry is wrong that the combined move of the M1 & M5 will give enough movement to get out with a small profit or breakeven or perhaps a small loss

Hope this helps

cja

GMT code

Shinigami:
I thought it was quite simple...

Hi

If you know a simple way to include the GMT shift into the Dolly indicator could you please share it with us because i am sure it would help a lot of people using Dolly. Or better still modify the Dolly indicator and post it for all of us to use.

cja

Hi cja

cja:
Hi

The H1 is the direction for the daily intraday trading, if the H4 is against the H1 then the daily price movement can be smaller if the H4 is the same as the H1 then the daily price movement can exceed the daily average range, if your physically look at the G#MACD indicator instead of the GMACD2 the separation and angle of the lines also gives you a very good idea on the strength or weakness of the trend. I would recommend that you can trade against the H4 but be very careful taking positions against the H1 G#MACD.

The M1 & M5 give you the trade entries, if the M1 has just turned and is the same as the M5 and the H1 then enter at that point, you will find that even if the entry is wrong that the combined move of the M1 & M5 will give enough movement to get out with a small profit or breakeven or perhaps a small loss

Hope this helps

cja

Thx for your help and fast reply

Cold you please telling me little tips about DIGISTOCH

IN GMACD ANALYSIS Pc There is H1 Level, H1 ,H4,D1 What is the H1 level and where it please?

The chart Below:

How to avoid this ?

Best Regards

Hany

H1 level

hany mohssen:
Thx for your help and fast reply

Cold you please telling me little tips about DIGISTOCH

IN GMACD ANALYSIS Pc There is H1 Level, H1 ,H4,D1 What is the H1 level and where it please?

The chart Below:

How to avoid this ?

Best Regards

Hany

the H1 level is just another way of saying what condition the GMACD H1 is in RED or GREEN. It is very hard to see anything clear as your screenshot is too small, however if the H1 was green and certailny if the H4 was also green when the price approached the SELL AREA then it would be unwise to take a SHORT trade as all the momentum was LONG, as to the DIGISTOCH you should ask Hymns as he is the creater of this indicator.

cja

Hey Guys

Thank you for your all great works. I am very new to your thread but I just noticed your indicator doesnt calculate the pivots and today open correctly because it doesnt have any GMTshift variable ! so if you use various brokers with various time shifts to GMT you will have different pivots and daily opens.

so I fixed it and added TimeShift variable it is a vital variable for calculating pivots and daily open as they are heavily dependent on the time.

but backtest feature is not working anymore , I think having accurate data for our today trades is more important than watching the history !

it is not an official version ! I just fixed it for myself and shared it with you

all of credits goes to last authors ! I just did a small fix.

Regards

Edit 1 : Fixed Fibo Lines too

Reason: