I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 48

Pava:
Please take it to 1 minute chart...it repaints badly..I noticed...not only it repainted the last bar...it repainted in 10 minutes time...that I watched it a bar before the bar before the last bar....:)...obviously..if you watch it on 4 hour chart...it will take a little more time to notice repainting of indicator....

i don't see it. the only time i saw any repainting was when it went from red to blue when the bar/candle closed. it was red for most of the session. after the it closed, it stayed blue. so, i don't know what else to say. besides, i'm not relying on that 1 indicator alone.

?

jsonc:
i don't see it. the only time i saw any repainting was when it went from red to blue when the bar/candle closed. it was red for most of the session. after the it closed, it stayed blue. so, i don't know what else to say. besides, i'm not relying on that 1 indicator alone.

May be we are talking about different indicators..please post yours...the one i have repaints...

Hi everyone !

I have tried this indicator since friday on 10 pairs on demo mode ... and on 3 pairs in real ... and it's quite good ... you just have to wait for a better entry ... and if you draw some fibs along the way ... you will get quite nicely and profitable trades !!

i am short on eur/gbp with it ... and so far ... i made 30 pips and counting !

phantom1:
Hi everyone !

I have tried this indicator since friday on 10 pairs on demo mode ... and on 3 pairs in real ... and it's quite good ... you just have to wait for a better entry ... and if you draw some fibs along the way ... you will get quite nicely and profitable trades !!

i am short on eur/gbp with it ... and so far ... i made 30 pips and counting !

I said so this indicator is good and I dont care that it repaints... you must know how to collect pips with it ... Youre right, just wait for better entry

+ve Feedback

HI GUys

with due respect to all.Been testing this strategy since 8th july made over 1600 pips on 5 pairs and 3 orders trigured on a new entry

so my experience goes in favor of gody...yes this indicator "repaints" so what

u want it to change and adjust at some point right.....have to say the indicator had to be tweaked to get these results.....but overall very happy with the performance

Wonder why all here have had such a bad time using it maybe i need to test further

L&m

Light&Magic:
HI GUys

with due respect to all.Been testing this strategy since 8th july made over 1600 pips on 5 pairs and 3 orders trigured on a new entry

u want it to change and adjust at some point right.....have to say the indicator had to be tweaked to get these results.....but overall very happy with the performance

Wonder why all here have had such a bad time using it maybe i need to test further

L&m

hi, could you tell me what time chart do you have it on H4 or H1, i see the entry on the H1 and the H4 is little different, which one did you test it on with good result?

Light&Magic:
HI GUys

L&m

You r right i test it and took about 1600 pips too ... It s real good indi... today also 74 pips ..

Pava:
May be we are talking about different indicators..please post yours...the one i have repaints...

here it is

Files:

jsonc:
here it is

Folks,

One easy way to tell if an indicator repaints is, if the indicator uses functions like High or Low[Lowest()], then it is almost sure that it repaints. Reason being, the Highest or Lowest for the past x number of BARs can always change.

Thx.

Yes it repaints

The indicator is based on last 85 bars. So with the change of the 85th bar and in which TF it is applied it readjusts itself. Obviously on 1min it will be the fastest then 4hr TF. Its also based on Belkhayate Gravity center which uses 180 bars instead of 85 and is recommended on 4hr TF and above. Gravity center in general fails after heavy moves in the currency pairs.

Reason: