I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 30

a476713

It is going to give signals (with default settings) 26 bars late, so it is not a good choice to build an EA around based on that indicator.

a476713:
Hello, Is it possible to make an EA including this indicator?

mladen:
a476713 It is going to give signals (with default settings) 26 bars late, so it is not a good choice to build an EA around based on that indicator.

Mladen,

So this indicator is useless anyhow?

very useless indicator..it gives signal after 26 bars..its not a holy grail.

If you try to use it in signaling mode, yes, then it is of no use (getting a "signal" with 26 bars delay is very dangerous in my opinion). It is to some extent inverted ichimoku indicator, and while ichimoku is a very useful indicator, the "MA cross idou" one looks good on charts and is of no real use in trading

a476713:
Mladen, So this indicator is useless anyhow?

Cosmo ground for metatrader 5. Very useful in strictly TA trading, never misses a trend All the credits to expforex

Files:

Mladen,

Can you explain how to trade using Ind_-_CosmoGround.mq5

mladen:
Cosmo ground for metatrader 5. Very useful in strictly TA trading, never misses a trend All the credits to expforex

Not so useful as aquarium with sound. But Expforex is mighty, so wait..

Here is an example of what is posted as well (the "shooting stars" are, as you can see, even a better case, and I think that there is nothing that can be commented about posts like the one on the picture, except for one thing : it is becoming more and more sad to see things like that) :

Files:
decomp.gif  17 kb

uk_kara:
Mladen, Can you explain how to trade using Ind_-_CosmoGround.mq5

The best way to use it is to delete it. Was thinking to post it in "traders joking" thread or here and in the end posted it here

Ale:
Not so useful as aquarium with sound. But Expforex is mighty, so wait..

Due to the way how posting is encouraged there (see forum posts there in the "we are not slaves here" style) I think that "useful stuff" like that will not be an exception any more ... And what does that have to do with trading is known only to Gods

what arrow indicator are you talikig about? please, share?

Reason: