Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 81

Cable-entry 5m Signal

Hi everybody,

Entry,sell,signals in cable@1.9615..like 16 pips below pivot..so,taking them or waiting for a pivot rebound would have been according to the rules

Regards

Simba

Files:
5mentries.gif  26 kb

Hmm, signal nice, but EA no trade. Why? Because Satl H1 is up?

Frantacech

frantacech:
Hmm, signal nice, but EA no trade. Why? Because Satl H1 is up?

Hi Frantacech,

I don`t know why EA no trade:

1-SATL 4h red and down..SATL 1H is not part of my system,i don`t use it,ea don`t use it..because,even if logically(4H+1H) would seem a better way of confirming the trend..it is not..SO,WE USE ONLY SATL 4H

2-Chandelier 1h down,above price and distance in the 35 to 100 pips range from 1st entry price 1.9607..not so from the other entries..only 32 pips distance..it should have signalled the first entry ..see pic

3-WPR 5M signal with 5m close above -5

Since I am not a programmer..could you or anybody else that understands EA`s programming check if there is any bug?I suspect that the probable cause resides in the Chandelier distances and the way and time of measuring them,though I really don`t know.

And,in any case,in real life,we have to look for the wide parameters that allow for consistent trades..(and the near pivots,resistances,etc)not for the optimal parameters..since optimal means overfitting to past data,and, until we don`t finish the out of sample tests we still haven`t any conclusion about this matter..

Real life right trade was ,once received the signal,wait for prices to stall at around pivot level and then enter in the direction of signal..I don`t know if we can capture this with an EA,and if so,I would be very glad to test this substrategy too..;)

Regards

Simba

Files:
5mentries_1.gif  30 kb

hello..

Hello simba...,

hello everone,

i just wanna say that i'm new here,and i really like simba sistem.this is my first topic i read in this forum.

i wanna say my regard to simba....thank simba ,i really enjoy reading this thread

oh by the way i'm from indonesia...so i'm sory if my english is not good.

News - forward testing

Hi everybody!

Today starting big compare forward test:

SimbaSystem1.3.offical

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea3/statement.htm

SimbaSystemM1v1.3.b

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea5/statement.htm

Start identical time, identical deposit 5000eur, leverage 1:200, MIG

Both default settings, pair GBPUSD and GBPJPY, TF M5

Bye

Frantacech-Test

frantacech:
Hi everybody!

Today starting big compare forward test:

SimbaSystem1.3.offical

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea3/statement.htm

SimbaSystemM1v1.3.b

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea5/statement.htm

Start identical time, identical deposit 5000eur, leverage 1:200, MIG

Both default settings, pair GBPUSD and GBPJPY, TF M5

Bye

Hi Frantacech,

My comments..

1-Initial account balance is too low,you need a minimum of 20k usd to trade 2 highly correlated and volatile pairs ..1 lot per 10k in account..is the official version,please reread my comments.and change the initial balance,if possible

2-Please explain what are the differences betwen the 2 systems..Is the

M1v1.3.b..the variation with break even and profit protect?

3-Please explain for how long are you going to run the test..minimum should be 3 months to be able to compare around 30 trades each pair..each EA

Thanks and Regards

Simba

1-Initial account balance is too low,you need a minimum of 20k usd to trade

ok, adjust morning, no problem

2 highly correlated and volatile pairs ..1 lot per 10k in account..is the official version,please reread my comments.and change the initial balance,if possible

yes, breakeven enabled after 37pips to entry+12, equity protect disabled

3-Please explain for how long are you going to run the test..minimum should be 3 months to be able to compare around 30 trades each pair..each EA

impossible, after one month demo mig expire.

I'm currently using 90% modeling quality per Hendrick, but how reliable have you all found this Alpari data to be? Plus it only goes back around 2.5 years... Not a large enough sample size. Anybody know where to get accurate tick data for maybe 10 years? Free or pay, I don't care as long as it's not crazy expensive...

I'm going to start logging ticks once I get the software figured out to go for 99%, but then I have to wait a long time to get any kind of useable data set that way, also...

frantacech

frantacech:
1-Initial account balance is too low,you need a minimum of 20k usd to trade

ok, adjust morning, no problemThanks a lot..;)

2 highly correlated and volatile pairs ..1 lot per 10k in account..is the official version,please reread my comments.and change the initial balance,if possible

yes, breakeven enabled after 37pips to entry+12, equity protect disabled..OK understood,thanks,this is a good variation to test

impossible, after one month demo mig expire.

OK ,we can restart next month with ending balances as starting balances,if necessary

Hi Frantacech,

Ok,,please see my comments above,good idea,it will be interesting to see the results..thanks a lot

Regards

Simba

dukeofdents/anybody with data

dukeofdents:
I'm currently using 90% modeling quality per Hendrick, but how reliable have you all found this Alpari data to be? Plus it only goes back around 2.5 years... Not a large enough sample size. Anybody know where to get accurate tick data for maybe 10 years? Free or pay, I don't care as long as it's not crazy expensive... I'm going to start logging ticks once I get the software figured out to go for 99%, but then I have to wait a long time to get any kind of useable data set that way, also...

Hi Duke,Hi everybody

1-DATA

Alpari with 90% data modelling quality is fairly reliable for "IN SAMPLE" testing,fortunately the 2.7 years of data have enough trending up,down and non trending periods to encapsulate most of what a system has to face in real life...

On the contrary..for "OUT OF SAMPLE " testing,we need more data,at least 2.7 years more..what we are trying to do is to test OUT OF SAMPLE with other pairs.ie tests ,in the same period as "in sample"with GBPJPY(encouraging results),USDCHF,USDJPY,GBPCHF(discouraging results)..

If anybody else can find some more years of 1M data for GBPUSD ,GBP JPY,USDCHF,USDJPY,GBPCHF..please inform where to access it

2-DUKE:Please view pic(one of the most difficult situations for any filter...2 trends with several ranges in the middle) and attached indicators...and enjoy them if you find them useful,they are.. ..I still prefer pure change in slope by a single filter..

Regards

Simba

Files:
duke1duke2.gif  33 kb
duke1.mq4  9 kb
duke2.mq4  9 kb
Reason: