Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 85

Hi guys,

I don't find the JMA13 indicator..where is it?

regards

SIMBA:
Hi Frantacech,

When I wrote that we couldn`t see the B trades,I was NOT trying to imply anything against your mod,which i consider very interesting,I was just explaining to you that we couldn`t SEE the list of closed trades..NOW we do,so,I presume you must have solved some problem..

Official will close it either at 355 pips profit or when stopped by 1h Chandelier,which is now at 1.9722(Long entry at 1.9671) for GBPUSD and 231.52 (LONG ENTRY at 231.28)for GBPJPY..Chandelier is a trailing stop,my friend..;)

Regards

Simba

Hi Simba,

I'm not taking it as if you imply anything against mode B endeed. You are the one that is more experienced and I'm just not enough humble learner.

Regarding statement, I must have set it up to display all trades. Without that the metatrader just displays last month.

Regarding Chandelier, I understand that it is actually a trailing stop.

I acknowledge you are right again ;-)

If this helps?

I have been following this thread. I am not familiar with MQL at all.I wish I could be of more help to you all. Here is some data already on MT4.

This fellow has posted M1 data back to 2001 for the 4 majors here:

http://www.michaelsaganski.com/downloads/

You can fill in the gap to 2007 by downloading the M1 data provided by Alpari here:

http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php

Hope this helps and speeds up the process??

cable,1M data .hst 2001/2005

Hi,

Please find attached here the link forgbpusd 1m data from 03/Jan/01 to 02/Dec/05,and several other Majors..it is free

http://www.guiglionda.com/forexdata.aspx

If anybody after unzipping can "fuse" it with the data we have (Jun04/March/07) and repost complete set of data from jan 01 to march 07..Everybody will benefit...data is hst,as the previous data was

For the moment I have this data in a separate second tester(third platform) mt4 platform..and will start testing official out of sample for approx 3.5 years

Regards

Simba

frantacech

frantacech:
Hi Simba,

I'm not taking it as if you imply anything against mode B endeed. You are the one that is more experienced and I'm just not enough humble learner.

Regarding statement, I must have set it up to display all trades. Without that the metatrader just displays last month.

Regarding Chandelier, I understand that it is actually a trailing stop.

I acknowledge you are right again ;-)

Hi frantacech

Everybody is experienced and all of us are sinners((i refer to your previous post..;)..i agree with you that a probable reversal is in the making.. )

I am not right,I believe chand is a good alternative and that your be mod can improve on it,we need more time for forward testing and for out of sample testing with the new data..

Regards

Simba

canados:
Hi guys,

I don't find the JMA13 indicator..where is it?

regards

Some questions

Hi Simba

Thank you for sharing your method.

There are some question about GBPUSD.

Please answer when you are free.

Q1.Entry

According to your basic plan(post#193) ,I tried to entry 2.00 lot as "mini" account.

(posted picture... please notice me if I have wrong)

Are there any factor in your entry? (except basic plans)

Q2.About Using Stop

I ploted 2 exits on below chart.

In this situation,Exit2 is correct... Is it right?

Those MTF_Chandelier Stops are very useful,but sometimes make me confuse.

Metro

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  177 kb

ibfx miniaccount

original settings

simba system 1.3 official

Files:
3_abril.htm  10 kb

che

che:
ibfx miniaccount

original settings

simba system 1.3 official

Hi che,

Thanks for posting your live practice..we are forward testing the official system too from 27 march(you started on 22,only cable) for both gbpjpy and gbpusd..

http://www.rubicon.cz/reports/aos/ea3/statement.htm

It seems to me that from 27 march,for cable the result is practically the same,so if you want to check from time to time to compare ,and post any discrepancies you have found,please be so kind to do so

Regards

Simba

metro

Metro:
Hi Simba

Thank you for sharing your method.

There are some question about GBPUSD.

Please answer when you are free.

Q1.Entry

According to your basic plan(post#193) ,I tried to entry 2.00 lot as "mini" account.

(posted picture... please notice me if I have wrong)

Are there any factor in your entry? (except basic plans) YOUR entry was ok as per the rules,was not ok in that this was second entry (first one was done one day before) and tests have shown,for the moment that it is better to take only first entry per trend,please read the last relevant posts

Q2.About Using Stop

I ploted 2 exits on below chart.

In this situation,Exit2 is correct... Is it right? Exit bychandelier at 1h close

Those MTF_Chandelier Stops are very useful,but sometimes make me confuse.They shouldn`t ..;)

Metro

Hi,

Please read my reply above ,i suggest that you read the relevant posts,specifically the later 100 or so..;)..for the rules we are actually forward testing..which are ,apparently,safer to use

Regards

Simba