Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 20

Dan S -indicator

Dan S:
I took it. Long from 9699.

My resistance 1 is at 9724 and not at 9709 like on your chart.

My charts are ibfx which are GMT times.

Could you please post you fibo pivot indicator you are using?

Hi Dan,

My MT4 charts are set at CET.

I attach the indicator,mmm,there shouldn`t be too many disparities due to timezone,anyway take into account that yesterday we had a wide range day

so,this could be the reason

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:

Thanks Simba, thats the one I am using too.

And thanks alot for the guys who added the alerts!

QUOTE]

I have the same problem. Can I fix this? Does anybody know if I can change the showing times in MT4 or is it defined by the broker? I would like to change it in GMT+1, just to show my home time in chart.

KptMisiu

Dan S:

QUOTE]

I have the same problem. Can I fix this? Does anybody know if I can change the showing times in MT4 or is it defined by the broker? I would like to change it in GMT+1, just to show my home time in chart.

KptMisiu

This cannot be change, it is defined by the broker. Here's something which may help you, its an indicator.

Exited at -29 pips down after red Chandelier pops out

I don't see a red chandelier on the

1 hr chart. Mine's is still blue.

It is red on the 5 min chart but

that don't count. I think.

Good time to buy in again 2 new signals.

Kneepad the red chandilier is pretty high up on the 1hr chart, around the price of 1.9765.

I exited when the new candle had formed under the stop line is this correct please.

dh

Well I also have a red chandelier, so exit -50 pips. But I entered too late @ 1.9708. Since I don't want to watch the 5 minute charts all the time, I have installed that indicator with alert now (thx zathar).

New Buy setup

Please see a new Buy setup for GBPUSD.

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL is not visible but it is on positive way.

Let's see what happen

Pippt

Files:
gbpusd.gif  8 kb
Reason: