Aaragorn's EA workbench - page 8

abrs70:
aaragon, have u forward tested latest cyberia trader? is it successful?

forward test in progress...no orders yet today...

latest revision is posted on the wrong thread here...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Question about the EA parameter

Aaragorn:
i run patient2 on the eurusd 30m chart. Do you know a broker that will allow this kind of trading?

Hi Aaragorn,

Do you know the parameter of LotsAccelerator is for? Speed of placing orders?

By the way, for this kind of scalping EA, some people say that FXDD will allow unless the T/P is 2Xspread (i.e., take profit at least 2 x the spread of pair being traded, as I understand).

Other matter concerned is whether the broker's server can catch up the speed of placing, modifying and closing the orders.

Regards

Wilson

Aaragorn:
forward test in progress...no orders yet today...

latest revision is posted on the wrong thread here...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

which broker the latest version workable? i backtested on ibfx, fxdd, NF there is error 131

abrs70:
which broker the latest version workable? i backtested on ibfx, fxdd, NF there is error 131

make a note of this...

ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME 131 Invalid trade volume.

this probably means that the account doesn't accept lots sizes of 0.01

ok it works with ibfx... can you advise me what pair situable and what time frame?

wilson1668:
Hi Aaragorn,

Do you know the parameter of LotsAccelerator is for? Speed of placing orders?

By the way, for this kind of scalping EA, some people say that FXDD will allow unless the T/P is 2Xspread (i.e., take profit at least 2 x the spread of pair being traded, as I understand).

Other matter concerned is whether the broker's server can catch up the speed of placing, modifying and closing the orders.

Regards

Wilson

sorry it took so long to reply.

in this case the LotsAccelerator is part of the calculation that increases the lot size based on a percentage of the free margin in the account. The LotsAccelerator is part of what determines how large a percentage to factor into that calculation. It has nothing to do with the speed of placing orders.

I would like clarification about fxdd's scalping and time in trade rules, because I now have an account with fxdd.

abrs70:
ok it works with ibfx... can you advise me what pair situable and what time frame?

I advise against running the cyberia on ifbx because they manipulate the spread enough that it destroys the profitability of the system. The only pair I have worked with for the CT is eurusd. and I run it on one hour chart.

i found EA system , though it only work on GBP/JPY ,

IN 2006 , ACCURACY IS OVER 99%

here is link Samuray EA - ForexForums.org

and newest version and source is here Samuray EA - Page 9 - ForexForums.org

I think maybe you will intrest it and optimize it . good luck

Muyuan

Can you post the EA here. I tried to register with that forum, but the activation for the registration had never been sent to my e-mail address.

At this stage I can not activate my membership, so if you could post it here would be great.

nubika

Reason: