Aaragorn's EA workbench - page 9

nubika:
Muyuan

Can you post the EA here. I tried to register with that forum, but the activation for the registration had never been sent to my e-mail address.

At this stage I can not activate my membership, so if you could post it here would be great.

nubika

Hello again,

Here you have version 10 source code. Regarding the tests yes, the results on 30M are much better than 1H. And i hve not make any optimizations. The defaults works good on GBPJPY but i think it could be better.

above is what the author said

and I hope you do can test it

Files:
samuray.zip  59 kb

There are no trades generated during backtest of GBP on M30..what settings does it need to backtest and issue trades? I loaded your M30.set file and still nothing.

i did not test it . I think you should go to their link

Onbly today I find this thread. I write Samuray specially to trade uptrend's on GBPJPY. I had post this week a new EA called Superstochs on forexforums.org if you still need help to activate your account, drop me a pm here and I'll activate it manually.

I'm going to open a new thread here regarding this Expert to get some help for testing phase, as soon as i write a new version... maybe tomorrow.

regards,

roger

Divergence EA Forex.mq4

Hi guys,

While using Divergence EA Forex I noticed it isn't making any long positions. Instead I see errors:

2012.03.08 15:07:02 Divergence Trader EURUSD,M5: -----ERROR----- BUY Ask=1.3247 error=4109 bartick=46

Is this a bug that can be fixed?

It's all sorted now. I didn't look at this correctly.

Reason: