Partial Close EA needed

Hi Traders,

I need an EA which can do the following: Close one part of the current running trade after 10 pips, the second part after 20 pips and the third (and last) part after 30 pips. Maybe it is also possible to move the SL to breakeven after closing the second part.

Maybe there is an EA like this out there but unfortunately I didn't find it. Only an EA from IFBX but I read that it only works for IFBX customers.

Thank you for some help!!

Best regards!

Marbo:
Hi Traders,

I need an EA which can do the following: Close one part of the current running trade after 10 pips, the second part after 20 pips and the third (and last) part after 30 pips. Maybe it is also possible to move the SL to breakeven after closing the second part.

Maybe there is an EA like this out there but unfortunately I didn't find it. Only an EA from IFBX but I read that it only works for IFBX customers.

Thank you for some help!!

Best regards!

Hi Marbo,

Have this one but have no idea if it works have never tested it.

Thank you, mrtools! Unfortunately not exactly what I was looking for because I don't want to use a trailing stop. I only want to have more than one profit target. I have to keep on searching...

Marbo:
Thank you, mrtools! Unfortunately not exactly what I was looking for because I don't want to use a trailing stop. I only want to have more than one profit target. I have to keep on searching...

Did you find one yet? Looking for same thing.

Problem with a multiple partial closes as described is simple : once when the order is partially closed, what is left does not contain information from the original order any more (it becomes a whole new order). So, one can not know from the details of the order at which "stage" of the required multiple partial closes the order is. What would be a logical filed to use is comment field, but once the order is initially opened only broker can change that field (and they usually are when it comes to partial closes) and there is no way how a normal user can use a comment field for its own purpose

So, after all, the problem is that there is a lack of information available to some code snippet to do that kind of multi step (part) partial closing. In a single (uninterrupted) terminal run one could organize it in some kind of a database, but what happens when terminal is restarted or the order is accessed from a different PC? It is a kind of problem that looks simple at a first sight but when it comes to coding it it is a whlo different story

Reason: