Close all open orders EA

Guys

I am trying to find the Close all open orders EA. I know I have seen it somewhere in one of the threads.

I have done all the searches but no avail.

For the life of me I can not find it.

Please if you know where it is, or if you have it, please post it here again.

Thanks

nubika

try this

I use this EA. A great tool to manage orders.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Together with Swiss army you'll get features, bugs, ect.

If you only want "Close all orders" EA, there you go.

With only 1 function: CloseAll - true means it will keep closing all (both stop-limit and market) orders by market price until you stop it.

If you want more - ICQ or e-mail me.

Anything else?

Files:
closeall.mq4  2 kb

Just for information: please find everything what we have concerning this subject in our public threads/sections and in elite section as well.

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) with pdf instruction is here:

How to use it: Apply it to a chart. By default, it is set to manage all orders that are currently in the terminal. This can be changed by changing the "ManageBy" options. It will perform trailing stops, breakevens, or closing of orders (as specified by user) for whatever orders it is allowed to manage (also specified by user). The EA will print to the screen what it is allowed to do, so that should help you along in figuring out what it is doing.

More to follow:

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.

- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.

- New 1.13 version is here.

- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).

- Updated 1.15 version is here.

4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

newdigital:
Just for information: please find everything what we have concerning this subject in our public threads/sections and in elite section as well.

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) with pdf instruction is here:

More to follow:

Trailing stop EAs/scripts.

- There are many trailing stop EAs: if you open the order and don't want to pricess the order manually - so those EA may do everything for you.

- script to modify the order by mouse on the chart is here.

- StepStopExpert_v1.1: EA to trail the orders.

- EMATrailing Stop EA: trailing stop based on an EMA. Original thread is here.

- Trailing stop EA with instruction in pdf file about how to use it is here.

EA which is managing the other EAs/orders (closing on loss, profit, equity, magic numbers and so on):

1. CloseAll-PL EA is here.

2. CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached Ea is here.

3. MultiPositionExpert. Please read this thread before using this EA: this EA is managing the other EAs' trading concerning magic number, profit, loss, equity and so on.

- Fixed version of MultiPositionExpert 1.12 version is here.

- New 1.13 version is here.

- Updated 1.14 version is here (BTW, I am using 1.12 version with real money sometimes and it works fine).

- Updated 1.15 version is here.

4. The Colonels Chariot EA is here.

- 'Close all' scripts and CloseOnTime EA are here.

- scripts for opening of manual orders with Magic Numbers are here.

- SpreadToCheck EA (spread checker): expert will record current time and current spread in *.csv file.

- spread monitor indicator is here.

- EA to delete pendind orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to delete all pendind orders: original thread.

- EA to close the orders on specify pairs only: original thread.

- EA to close open trades based on equity or account floating loss reaches: public thread.

- HotKey for buy/sell orders: the thread is here.

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code here which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

ND, I've seen you answer similar questions so many times already. I hope you've been merging these little "script" threads all together.

ryanklefas:
ND, I've seen you answer similar questions so many times already. I hope you've been merging these little "script" threads all together.

Yes, it is good idea.

is there an ea to close all open orders at certain % of profit reached? thanks

Multi position expert - HELP

Hello all,

When i try to put to true the magic number function (multi positions that's his name !) by putting 1 on externs variables, this DON'T WORK.

Please some help me, or point me with an expert who manage positions with INTERNAL stop and take profit.

Thanks !

EDIT :

Swiss Army EA i found ! Happy i am

I am looking for an ea for taking profit on pairs only

please help me to find an ea for taking profit on pairs only. This ea automatically calculate the take profit level based on the expected profit & the spread of the pairs. Of course this ea should include the stop loss level.

Example: E/U: spreads: 5 pips, expected profit: 20 pips, stop loss: 20 pips. It will set the take profit level is open price +/-25pips. if a broker changes the spreads (like news issued) to 10 pips, the taking profit level is +/- 30pips.

Thanks so much.

please help

please help me this ea.

looking that too

ForexCeo:
is there an ea to close all open orders at certain % of profit reached? thanks

please i'm looking that indicator ir eA that will close all position

once my equity reach 100 percent profits or more 100-200.

Reason: