Common error

Im demoing account. The account is forex usd leverage 1:100 3000 usd fund.
When I grow the account in 5900 I happen to have a problem with opening a trade it says common error. I search in youtube and I can't solve it either. Can someone help me I want to practice more in demo account before going live account. I already try to make new demo account but there's no funds in account after I make new one even though I click the 3000 usd option.

JohnpatrickJuani: Im demoing account. The account is forex usd leverage 1:100 3000 usd fund. When I grow the account in 5900 I happen to have a problem with opening a trade it says common error. I search in youtube and I can't solve it either. Can someone help me I want to practice more in demo account before going live account. I already try to make new demo account but there's no funds in account after I make new one even though I click the 3000 usd option.
It sound like you are using an EA. If so, then the EA code needs to be fixed.

Fernando Carreiro #:
It sound like you are using an EA. If so, then the EA code needs to be fixed.
Hi Fernando, I appreciate your effort. Can you please guide how can I fix it. Where could I fix that EA code?

JohnpatrickJuani #: Hi Fernando, I appreciate your effort. Can you please guide how can I fix it. Where could I fix that EA code?

You have to have the source code of the EA and know how to code in MQL in order to fix it. These are some options:

• Contact the author of the EA and ask that they fix it.
  • If you have the source code then:
    • Hire someone to fix it for you,
    • or learn to code yourself how to code,
    • or you can attach the file here and request an opinion on whether it is a small fix or a major fix, and if it is something small, you may get some guidance on how to fix it.
EDIT: Source code files in ".mq5" or ".mq4".

JohnpatrickJuani:

Im demoing account. The account is forex usd leverage 1:100 3000 usd fund.
When I grow the account in 5900 I happen to have a problem with opening a trade it says common error. I search in youtube and I can't solve it either. Can someone help me I want to practice more in demo account before going live account. I already try to make new demo account but there's no funds in account after I make new one even though I click the 3000 usd option.

Where is it written? If the common error is the connection status of the terminal, it means that the demo account has been expired by the broker.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You have to have the source code of the EA and know how to code in MQL in order to fix it. These are some options:

• Contact the author of the EA and ask that they fix it.
  • If you have the source code then:
    • Hire someone to fix it for you,
    • or learn to code yourself how to code,
    • or you can attach the file here and request an opinion on whether it is a small fix or a major fix, and if it is something small, you may get some guidance on how to fix it.
EDIT: Source code files in ".mq5" or ".mq4".
Btw this common error I encounter is in my phone sir Fernando. Im using IOS phone, is it the same process? 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

Where is it written? If the common error is the connection status of the terminal, it means that the demo account has been expired by the broker.

Hi sir Ahmet. Thank you for your comment. I think it expires. I search on google and it says there is expiration on demo account on MT4.

JohnpatrickJuani #: Btw this common error I encounter is in my phone sir Fernando. Im using IOS phone, is it the same process? 

Then my post is irrelevant to your query. You should have explained yourself in more detail then.

Instead, take note of the explanation given by @Ahmet Metin Yilmaz in his post #4.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then my post is irrelevant to your query. You should have explained yourself in more detail then.

Instead, take note of the explanation given by @Ahmet Metin Yilmaz in his post #4.

Hi sir sorry I didn't mention in my post. Thank you for effort btw. Yes I know now what is the problem Thank you both!

JohnpatrickJuani #:
Hi sir Ahmet. Thank you for your comment. I think it expires. I search on google and it says there is expiration on demo account on MT4.

youre welcome

Reason: