MetaTrader. New versions and Daily builds - page 15

Does anyone has MT4 build 217 installer?

I've been searching through the internet for MT4 build 217 installer but all I found is build 218..Does anyone has the installer for build 217 version?

V-X569:
I've been searching through the internet for MT4 build 217 installer but all I found is build 218..Does anyone has the installer for build 217 version?

I think this is 217: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Linuxser:
I think this is 217: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

It is build 218. Nevermind, I found build 216.. Thanks anyway.

Custom Indicators issue

I have just installed the latest demo version (MT4 Client, build 219) of MetaQuotes directly from their website - metaquotes.net. I am unable to use any of the Custom Indicators. Right clicking any of these indicators in Navigator brings up it's menu. But clicking on, "Attach to chart" does nothing. Neither does dragging any of the custom indicator icons onto the active chart. The regular indicators, Alligator, Envelopes, Moving Average, etc., all behave normally and I can add, modify or remove them at will. What am I doing wrong?

Incidentally, I did download and install what is suppose to be build 220 but what I got was build 219. Weird!

Thanks!

similar problem

Me too!

I am newly installed the latest version of mt4 (build 219). But I can't generate any .ex4 file when I compile the existing .mq4. All the mq4 was compiled with no error and warning but just no .ex4 generated. Even I use the metalang.exe to compiled them manually, all the .ex4 file generated were in size of 0 kb!

Any help!!

maybe (build 219) has problem

arixer:
Me too!

I am newly installed the latest version of mt4 (build 219). But I can't generate any .ex4 file when I compile the existing .mq4. All the mq4 was compiled with no error and warning but just no .ex4 generated. Even I use the metalang.exe to compiled them manually, all the .ex4 file generated were in size of 0 kb!

Any help!!

I found there is some problem in (build 219). It is because when I use the mt4 from fxcm (build 218), it works fine.

mq4 compiling alternative for build 219

Rancho:
I have just installed the latest demo version (MT4 Client, build 219) of MetaQuotes directly from their website - metaquotes.net. I am unable to use any of the Custom Indicators. Right clicking any of these indicators in Navigator brings up it's menu. But clicking on, "Attach to chart" does nothing. Neither does dragging any of the custom indicator icons onto the active chart. The regular indicators, Alligator, Envelopes, Moving Average, etc., all behave normally and I can add, modify or remove them at will. What am I doing wrong?

Incidentally, I did download and install what is suppose to be build 220 but what I got was build 219. Weird!

Thanks!
arixer:
Me too!

Any help!!

Copy 218's MetaEditor and MetaLang, then paste them to 219's folder..

It does work for me..

Slawa from Metaquotes said 220 is last official release.

Besides, my platforms are updating from 218 to 220.

Upgrade to version 220

Can anyone please explain to me how I can upgrade my platform to build 220 without losing all my templates and files?

I have vista and it never upgrades for me automatically. I'm not sure if I need to delete old version before upgrading manually. And I surely don't want to download all my indicators and templates all over again. I have my platform charts all layed out in a certain way and would take me forever to re-do everything.

Thanks much for any advice.

Todd

Reason: