Removing Indicators From MT4 (Insert, Indicators, Custom)

Is it possible to remove indicators that were downloaded onto MT4.

I not talking about having a screen open with a pair and deciding no longer wanting to use it, then right click on the screen menu pops up, clicking on indicators another menu popping up then having the option to edit or delete the indicator from the screen.

I am wanting to remove the indicator so that it will not be an option to use it, I want it gone.

Thank You

ARKTOS AUROCH:Is it possible to remove indicators that were downloaded onto MT4.I not talking about having a screen open with a pair and deciding no longer wanting to use it, then right click on the screen menu pops up, clicking on indicators another menu popping up then having the option to edit or delete the indicator from the screen. I am wanting to remove the indicator so that it will not be an option to use it, I want it gone.
Then just delete the respective files from your hard-drive. Open the Data folder, navigate to the Indicator in question and delete the respective file. Then close and reopen MetaTrader.

You placed them in “«DataFolder»\MQL4\Indicators”.

File (Alt+F) → Open Data Folder → navigate to Indicators and delete what you want.

Reason: