EA's removed from charts and unable to attach them again

Hi. After a Windows update and restart when I launched my two instances of MT5 the expert advisors have been removed from the charts and it does nothing when I try to drag the EA's onto the charts to re-attach them. Normally when I drag the EA onto the charts the inputs box appears but that's not coming up any more. The only EA still attached is one which I created myself and all the ones I bought from the markets cant be used.

When the Windows is making key uodates so one activation is lost for the Market purchases.
So, if it is about the purchases - you will need to download them from Metatrader ionce again (delete old files from the Market folder and install them once again from the Metatrader's Market tab). And yes - one activation will be lost by this action.

Sergey Golubev:
When the Windows is making key uodates so one activation is lost for the Market purchases.
So, if it is about the purchases - you will need to download them from Metatrader ionce again (delete old files from the Market folder and install them once again from the Metatrader's Market tab). And yes - one activation will be lost by this action.
So after 5 windows updates I will lose my EA's? I already spent a lot of money on these and it didnt say anything about this

Ryan Luke Dansie:
So after 5 windows updates I will lose my EA's? I already spent a lot of money on these and it didnt say anything about this
MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations after key Windows 10 updates for everybody.
For example, it was in 6th of June last time when the activations were added: Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...

Sergey Golubev:
MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations after key Windows 10 updates for everybody.
For example, it was in 6th of June last time when the activations were added: Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Ah great thanks you for your help
Reason: