Phorex Phreak System #2 - page 3

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/11/10points_3.mq4

This is taken from Yeoeleven. This is already a complete EA that uses Martingale double the losses psycho entry and open trade based on MACD. May be we need more settings on the MACD(hope some programmer can tweak up the accuracy). You can then manually set the column PIP to 20, which is if market price whipsaw for 20pips+ Spread, then open a double position to fight against the trend. Enjoy!

Regards,

David

hulahula:
phoreak preak , not 20 pipis 15 pipis or 10 pipis depand on what paer you put it ... and the compon is is 1 ,1.5 ,3 lots or mini lots etc kip on preak preak .

hula, i think you mean pips not pipis, some people will take that the wrong way...

Oh and for mike jody, i think he is saying that however many pips your T/P is depends on your pair that you are using. He also says that the comon martingale setup is 1, 1,5, 3, etc... He then goes on to say keep on phreaking!

Hope this helps

tank yu Yup Yup , It is right what yup yup said as I no good Inglice . Infuck these system work leally well if some one can implamante it .Mikejodi it is a good system , we do these systam at kongkwankiaw, I can stat aneww tread if it a good van of gambling palour .keep on preak preak

phorex_phreak:
this one here bluto, the system is on the first post.....thankyou

Hi'ya phreak. I appreciate the vote of confidence but I'm already up to my neck with a few other EA projects not to mention job, family, kids, etc. What your planning looks cool...I hope you can muster up the troops to get it off the ground. I was looking at the stuff from your first plan in the other thread. If you need some tweaks or something on that VIDYA/DEMA thing, let me know. Maybe I can jump in on this one as the holidays approach when some time will free up. Keep up the momentum!

phorex_phreak:
Mikejody,

how are you, thanks for your post, lets simulate an example shall we:

you enter a trade long at 1.2000 on the eur/usd with 0.10 lots. you have a take profit of 20 on it, if it hits it, great, you made 20 pips, if not and it goes against you by 20 pips you enter a second trade at .20 lots, with a take profit of 10 pips.....if it then goes up 10 pips and hits your take profit you've made 20 dollars minus 10 dollars from the first entry because now that first entry is only down 10 pips and not 20......so far so good.....if it were to continue down another 20 pips with no retracement you would then enter a third buy at 0.60 lots with a 10 pip take profit......if it hits that 10 pip take profit you will come out ahead again and all orders close and you start a new.....you have to do this strategy on range bound pairs such as aud/usd, nzd/usd and possibly eur/usd.........in case of tradegy, i might put in a built in hedge function, but the way it stands now this thing will kick butt.....the macd is a small part of it, the back and forth motion of the market will be our allies.....and we have a 100-150 pip cushion to work with....keep on phreaking

Hmm ,

Why are you using an indicator ? Isn't this a price action EA ? How come you are not placing a buy and a sell for (n)Lots as the first trades ?

40 pips up = buy 1 lot sell 4 lots

20 pips up = buy 1 lot sell 2 lots

price "0" = buy and sell 1 lot

20 pips down = buy 2 lots sell 1 lot

40 pips down = buy 4 lots sell 1 lot

this is a static example and does not show the moving up and down of the "0" price as new levels are touched .

I'm just being curious .

transport:
Hmm ,

Why are you using an indicator ? Isn't this a price action EA ? How come you are not placing a buy and a sell for (n)Lots as the first trades ?

40 pips up = buy 1 lot sell 4 lots

20 pips up = buy 1 lot sell 2 lots

price "0" = buy and sell 1 lot

20 pips down = buy 2 lots sell 1 lot

40 pips down = buy 4 lots sell 1 lot

this is a static example and does not show the moving up and down of the "0" price as new levels are touched .

I'm just being curious .

mate, you'll endup margin call if you do it that way. refer to 30pips MT4 System. that explain everything. download the EA and try it yourself.

the link is herehttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

I must be slow...

Can anybody explain this system from the beginning? I can't seem to understand it.

For instance, we buy if a MACD goes over the zero line or something? We buy with a 20 pip take profit and what kind of stop loss? Then if we lose we double up and enter another order in the same direction?

Can someone make this easy to understand? If so I'll be happy to test it manually for a week or two and let you know.

Thanks much.

Wow!!

I think a variation of this sytem has incredible potential. We really need to see if we can code this thing!!! The idea of hedging your position with doubling lots/fibonacci increments or even adding one lot every trade, would allow good profitability and risk protection while only increasing margin usage within a predetermined range. I have been paper testing different scenarios all weekend and I haven't found one flaw in the system. It would be profitable 100% of the time with proper risk management and margin management. The only way it could fail is a margin call from to many trades or you lose power/internet. This kind of stuff makes me wish I could code!!! Any coders out there willing to help??? Maybe we could pool some money together to pay them

aelimian:
Thank you for a great idea. Please how does the spread figure into the profit?

You have to Hedge and use entry points with at least 2 times the spread diffeerence. Suggested only for low spread pairs EUR/USD and USD/JPY. I have been trying to figure out how to code this but I cannot figure out the following...

How to manage two positions as one...The Hedge.

and

How to enter based on number of pips away from previous order.

if anyone knows how to get this done please post it....

I have been playing with the numbers on this. If you use a 10 pip spread between the entry for both long and short positions and a 20 - 30pip TP on every position then you are limiting your margin drawdown. Your losing range would still be 30 to 40 pips per trade but your incremental lots would overpower the losing trades.

You could even base two options in the EA based upon risk. Fibonacci and X2(Martingale). The first would lower your drawdown and risk for smaller accounts or lower-leveraged accounts. With a $1000 account you could handle 9-11 total trades without a margin call before you make any profit!! Thats 1 long, 1 short, 2 long, 2 short, 4 long etc. (9 for X2 increments-11 for Fibo). As you increase your account, naturally you can increase your risk since the only way to lose is a margin call. The hardest part for me is figuring out a good entry point. MACD or Stochs would probably be best? Ideas????

Reason: