FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 399

new-rena:
I don't think so. It's just that the man contradicts himself. He calls a lot of people here sellers of pips and he eats by the price.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Strange is cool and there's nothing you can do about it.

are there any other people on other forums who can do the same?

I've watched all the supposedly cool analysts who write - the level may go up or may go down - what good is such advice?

new-rena:
I'm not swearing. it's just that the man contradicts himself. he calls a lot of people here sellers of pips and he eats by the price. everyone has his own strategy and everyone eats according to his own depravity.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Strange is cool and there's nothing you can do about it.

I have watched all the supposedly cool analysts who write - the level may go up and may go down - what is the point of such advice?

The forum slows down terribly.

Zogman:

I have watched all the supposedly cool analysts who write - the level may go up and may go down - what is the point of such advice?

The forum slows down terribly.

I don't argue. you don't have to go down on others. one day he'll understand that if Pips has traded a trend, not a trend, it's already clear where the price will go.

new-rena:
If the pip trades a trend, rather than a trend, it's already clear in advance where price will move.
Can you tell me more about it? I am writing it down.

Bicus:
Can you be more specific? I'm writing it down.
there's more than that. dot it)

new-rena:
Someday he'll understand that if Pips is trading a trend and not a trend, it's already clear where the price will go.
Why do I have to sink? Everyone respects people who have their own opinion. They politely try to correct them.)

There is a level for the euro: 1.0810 +\-, there are a lot of buys on it, just awful.... As soon as the price touches it, it will go down
Not by much, by 50 pips...

new-rena:

Rena, what is the simplest algo strategy you know?

I'm a little shocked - tried a very simple thing on history with a small spread - two years of uninterrupted growth

Dmitry Chepik:

There is a level on the euro: 1.0810 +\-, it's a lot of buys, just awful.... As soon as the price touches it, it's going to come tumbling down.

With the farmers??? Who's having the banquet on the house?

Dmitry Chepik:

There's a level for the euro: 1.0810 +\-, it's a lot of buying, it's a real bummer.... As soon as the price touches it, it's going to plummet.
Not by much, about 50 pips...

Aaah... ugh... 50 points - that's rock bottom????

That gave me a scare.

))))))))

Reason: