Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts

Hello everyone,

I've been using this manual system with a lot of success over the past few years however I can't seem to find someone skilled enough to code it for me...Hopefully we can put our skills together and come up with something that we can use.....let's call it "Phreaky Phorex Trader"......with a 10,000 dollar account you should be making anywhere from 5-10,000 per month using this system.....A big thankyou to everyone ahead of time who will make this a reality!!!!! Here it is:

GPB/USD, 5 minute chart, cmsforex.com, i use there indicators, only 2 of them, i

use 2 moving averages, #1 is the VIDYA, Chande's Variable Index Dynamic Average

and i use the default settings, #2 indicator is the DEMA, Double Exponential

Moving Average and i use a setting of 24 on that one...the system is pretty

easy, when the DEMA crosses above the VIDYA i buy 2 full lots (200k), then if

the price goes in my direction by 10 pips i unload 1 lot (100k), if it goes

another 50 pips in my direction i unload .5 lots (50k), then the final .5 lots

(50k) i take when the price hits 100 pips in my direction.... the same for a

short position when the DEMA crosses below the VIDYA, whenever it crosses a new

postion of 2 lots (200k) is always taken...for example if the DEMA crosses above

VIDYA to go long and it goes in my direction 10 pips, i take the 10 pips at 1

lot (100k), then if the price drops and the DEMA crosses below the VIDYA the

remaining 1.5 lots (150k) long that are opened automatically close and a new

position of 2 lots (200k) are immediately taken short, and vice versa!!! i have

had someone try to code this before with no success... this procedure of trading

has been making me a lot of money over the last several years. hopefully you can code this, your in the market 24 hours a day with this system.....It's a pure money management system.........

Pop Quiz :There are 3 ways this system takes profits, can you name them????

Sounds like a cool system, Phorex Phreak. There's a lot of programming talent around here so I'm certain someone will rise to the occasion.

hope so...

i certainly hope so, ive had 2 or 3 guys attempt it and failed miserably....thanks for the compliment, system is simple yet powerful in the long run, money management is ###########1 key!!!!!

Could you post the exact indicators that you are using ?

This is something I'd like to help with.

tross,

the exact indicators are named in the first post.....i am in no way a programmer......i use the VT platform free charts and thats where they are, i dont know how to bring those indicators over to MT4....that's why I'm here, hopefully one of you skilled guys can help me out....thankyou

phorex_phreak:
.....It's a pure money management system......... Pop Quiz :There are 3 ways this system takes profits, can you name them????

Maybe simply name: 10PipsHit, 50PipsHit & 100PipsHit

almost there wilson, other than the obvious, look closer, when you figure it out you will understand the beauty of the system.....

Downloaded the VTTrader, opened the indicators, copied the formula's. I just wanted to be sure we were using the exact formula that you were using in VT.

BTW, with the chart up, and those indicators on it... I would have closed 6 profitable trades, That was on a 30 minute chart also.

Do you use a 30 minute chart for your system ?

Heres they are, someone might make these indicators before I do. It's where we have to start, yes?

VIDYA from VT Trader

UpDay:= Sum((Price-Ref(Price,-1))*(Price>Ref(Price,-1)),Periods);

DownDay:= Sum((Ref(Price,-1)-Price)*(Price<Ref(Price,-1)),Periods);

_CMO:= 100 * ((UpDay-DownDay)/(UpDay+DownDay));

SC:= 2/(pds+1);

absCMO:= abs(_CMO)/100;

Vidya:= If(BarCount()<=(pds+1), Price, (SC*AbsCMO*Price) + (1-(SC*AbsCMO)) * PREV);[/CODE]

DEMA from VT Trader

[CODE]

_Dema:= 2 * mov(pr,len,mat) - mov(mov(pr,len,mat),len,mat);

There are other examples of Vidya code around. I am really interested in making these indicators, but time is an issue!!

thankyou for your research tross, its a GBP/USD on a 5 minute time frame, the settings are on the 1st post as well, yes i believe those are the indicators you found on VT trader.......thankyou

sorry guys the settings are as follows:

DEMA= 25 Exponential

VIDYA is default

Instead of the VIDYA you can also use the Kaufman Moving Average at 255, 15 fast, 10 slow

phorex_phreak:
sorry guys the settings are as follows:

DEMA= 25 Exponential

VIDYA is default

Instead of the VIDYA you can also use the Kaufman Moving Average at 255, 15 fast, 10 slow

My I address 2 points:

1. Money management: we may set the limit order in advance but not the stop loss cos' need to be confirmed by the crossing of the 2 lines. So, we can't estimate the loss for every trade;

2. As it will not set the stop loss in advance, traders are better to have a backup power supply to cater for the sudden stoppage of electricity supply or they may get serious trouble. phorex_phreak, you'd better purchase one now!:D

Reason: