here are the 2 indicators i use......dema.mq4

kaufman2.mq4

Files:
dema.mq4  3 kb
kaufman2.mq4  4 kb

tomstaufer:
Hello,

I started phorex_phreak EA on Sunday.

I am running 2 tests. Both with Maji indicators and EA. Settings-default except Lots=0.5 to mimic exactly phreak system. Starting ballance $10000.

First is running untouched. Second with some manual intervention wherever I am at the computer. It needs min 4 weeks to judge the results.

Phorex_phreak if you be so kind to post your live statement for December that would help a lot to analize how much discretion affects the system.

Thank you for sharing this idea with us.

Keep me updated on your tests, i would love to see the outcome of the tests!

DEMA, Kaufman, TEMA2 and Vidya3

I see from your recent post you want to use DEMA and Kaufman...I have been using TEMA2 and Vidya3 with good results...Why the change?

rick,

for some reason the EA phreak System is opening and closing positions prematurely, these settings on these indicators on mt4 are more to my liking.....keep on phreaking

I understand...but today the tema2/vidya3 combination got long around 5pips earlier than the dema/kaufman combo today (1.9010 instead of 1.9015)

I personally plan to trade this live instead of EA...I am working on a couple of ideas to test it with however.

The beauty of this method is that it takes the pressure off you to be right in where you think the market might go.

You could use this with pivot points if you think the market might reverse at one but if you are wrong just follow this system as written....There are endless possibilities here...let's keep our minds open!

RickW00716:
I understand...but today the tema2/vidya3 combination got long around 5pips earlier than the dema/kaufman combo today (1.9010 instead of 1.9015)

I personally plan to trade this live instead of EA...I am working on a couple of ideas to test it with however.

The beauty of this method is that it takes the pressure off you to be right in where you think the market might go.

You could use this with pivot points if you think the market might reverse at one but if you are wrong just follow this system as written....There are endless possibilities here...let's keep our minds open!

I want to try this live too, can you post your setup/template please that you are using?

your right rick,

i just changed the setting to my liking, i put the vidya3 at a setting of 70 and the tema2 at 35, looks a lot better......thanks...keep on phreaking

phorex_phreak:
your right rick, i just changed the setting to my liking, i put the vidya3 at a setting of 70 and the tema2 at 35, looks a lot better......thanks...keep on phreaking

Oh so you are both using the VT platform I thought you had worked out MT4 alternative indicators

Using MT4

I am using MT4...the indicators are in this thread for downloading...sorry i can't remember exactly where.

My TEMA2 is set to 35 and my Vidya3 is set to 20.

whats up increase,

im trying to get the mt4 version to look like my vt trader, rick, the phreak system EA has the vidya3 and the tema2 right??? not the vidya3 and dema......thanks buddy.....im a lil confused about the EA on that point...

Reason: