Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 5

Your right Tross. Good work! Its pretty much exact, and prettier too!!

great job maji, now we have to make the EA from these 2 indicators.....you guys are good.......keep on phreaking

jimmyjames,

looks like you got your first 10 pips.......keep on phreaking

I haven't really looked over the code for VIDYA but it is not the same as the one on VTtrader. It also doesn't have the support and resistence lines.

There is alot more in the mq4 file than in the VT formula file.

Maji, VIDYA has some bug, probably. First, it's not the same as VTT (yeah, I downloaded VTT to check it out deeply :-)), second it's too sensitive (too fast) and do not react on setting change.

That's a good way to put it Akil.

I'd say, it tracks too closely, almost the same as the price.

Both Dema's seem the same.

Gonna check that EA and plug the Kaufman ind. into it !!

Thanks Maji.

akil:
Maji, VIDYA has some bug, probably. First, it's not the same as VTT (yeah, I downloaded VTT to check it out deeply :-)), second it's too sensitive (too fast) and do not react on setting change.

I tried to follow the formula that was posted. Let me know where the bug is and I will try to correct it.

Thanks.

Maji:
Here is the executable of the EA that uses the two indicators posted in my previous post. The MM routine will risk x% of your free margin as margin for one position. There are a total of 4 positions (2+1+1), so your total risk will be 4x%.

Maji.....YOU are truely amazing! What a codesmith indeed...and good code at that!

Kaufman still appears to be too tight with the market price. When you see it in MT it gives additional crosses that are not in VTT. Maybe value adjusting would help?

Originally Posted by Maji

Here is the executable of the EA that uses the two indicators posted in my previous post.

Only values I see in The Phreak System Maji are "EX4". Couldn't find anything else in there?

Reason: