Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 3

VT Setup

phorex_phreak

Thank you. Could you verify my setup. GBPUSD 5min chart.

Files:

looks good buddy......thankyou......keep on phreakin

trading for 2 years using cross ma or backtesting for 2 years using cross ma?

trading live by using cross ma, even super ma it's not the same what you see on the screen afterwords. nothing wrong with using cross ma systems, but defenetly not for 24hrs on 5min chart. This system looks good by looking at the screenshot, let forward test it for few days and see. MM for this system sounds solid, it's been tested and in use with great success. I think, StepMA ind. whith this MM will do better, for 5min., trading trade hrs. It's just my opinion. Happy trading to everyone.

akil,

thankyou for your post, ive been trading this system for a few years now with spectacular success, 24/6, all night all day, no fear, long days are starting to catch up to me now........lets get this EA done and improve the system if we can......you get a lot of experience in knowing when the lines are going to cross, or its a fake out, but that takes a lot of screen time....try it out, i guarantee you wont be disappointed....keep on phreaking...

I just finished working out the logic for and finishing VIDYA & DEMA MT4 indicators. Now I'm going to take a jab at writing a simple EA.

thankyou bluto,

you rock buddy......keep on phreaking

Indicators

bluto:
I just finished working out the logic for and finishing VIDYA & DEMA MT4 indicators. Now I'm going to take a jab at writing a simple EA.

Bluto,

Would you mind to post those 2 indicators for MT4 also ?

Thank you.

phorex_phreak:
thankyou bluto, you rock buddy......keep on phreaking

If it hadn't been for you bringing all of this to light, I wouldn't be aware of VIDYA. This thing has some awesome potential well beyond the EA you're interested in. I've got a VIDYA-L & VIDYA-S working that drives a RAVI oscillator and this thing tracks price like nothing I've ever seen. The usage of this in a new MACD hybrid could be a freegin breakthrough.

tomstaufer:
Bluto,

Would you mind to post those 2 indicators for MT4 also ?

Thank you.

Indeed, once I finish them...it's the least I could offer after everything I've gotten here. This is my first whack at building anything in MT4 and I want to make damn good and sure it's right first.

thanks again bluto, told you, when you see this program in action you and everybody else will realize the true meaning of money management, one of the golden commandments of trading......for those of you who think i get whipsawed a lot, if you look at the first post and can answer that question, you will begin to see the potential of this phorex slaying system.....keep on phreaking.......

Reason: