Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 13

They are all fine. I was just testing the one Phreak system Maji just posted with updated values. I'm going to go through it again. But I think its probably my terminal thats acting up. Anything else to try.

BTW thanks for the help!!!

all you guys are doing an awesome job. You will get paid for this by Allah Almighty. Keep on with all the good stuff.

iliaazshareef

HotKarl,

you made me laugh, if your gonna bash a thread at least use a colorful metaphor!

Jarcrocker,

restart your computer? install mt4 in a new folder, download indicators and ea again, install into new folder. That about all I have buddy, sorry !

Phreak,

ignore HotKarl, your energy is what kept some of this happening. Phreak on or out as much as you like.

hot karl is the tough guy behind the computer....he's all brave behind that computer.......computer courage is what they call it..........lets get on what this EA boys........keep on phreaking........support your local 81

Hey phorex_phreak, seems like you have something good here.

It'll be nice if you could to edit/update your first post and add the finished (or working) indicators and EA's.

hey dragon,

i will as soon as i know everything is working for sure ......keep on phreaking

entries

Phorex Phreak,

When you take your entries on the cross on the 5 min. chart, do you wait until the bar where the cross occurred closes then initiate position on the next bars opening provided the cross is still there?

Also, do you think this method would be more effective during the most active hours in the European session and American session? Sometime the Asian session tends to drift sideways.

Thanks for the system...it looks great!

rick,

i have the experience where i dont even have to wait for a cross, i can tell its going to cross ahead of time based on the time left till the next candle compared to where the price is......for someone starting out wait until a close of the candle and a cross, thats safest, as for the hours on when to trade, although sometimes the asian session "chops" sometimes thats ok, then again sometimes it moves 100 or more pips during asian session, so it all balances out, but that doesnt mean you cant test and do some more research!!!! if i have to sleep a couple of hours ill try to do it during the slow time in the asian session or after all my take profits have been takin and im waiting for the next move.......keep on phreakin

Hey Phreak, look at this chart. Would you sell? It crosses like you say to do. Do you have a way to filter out these bad trades?

Files:
wouldyoubuy.gif  30 kb

yes i would sell that adam, this system is designed to take small losses, thats the whole secret to this system and why at the end of the month you'll always come out on top....at the end of the month you'll have a whole bunch of small losses and a bunch of BIGGER wins, and the wins will far outweigh the losses, thats what trading is all about, thats the secret, keep losses small and wins big!!!! money management!!!!!.........keep on phreaking

Reason: