Ultra trend - page 3

Can someone explain how to use this UltraTrend, it seems to closely match the RSI as to when to buy/sell? Also, what are the significance of the visualization numbers by default signify?

try this one to see if its what you are after

Files:
trend.mq4  4 kb
trend.bmp  1565 kb

buy67:
Hi all,

a Russian friend has made us a gift for the Christmas I believe really is the correct indicator .

We now see the good setting.............

Ciao Massimo

Thanks a lot for this, are you able to provide the code for this so I can put an alert on it?

ive tried the indicator,

anyone knows how to use it?

do i need to set any levels?

i dont see any correlation on buy/sell signal...

kappari:
That's what i found but i don't know how it works

Hi kappari and buy67

Do ULTRA Trend and UT-Fast indicators have expiration time?

Do you have the mq4 type of these indicators?

Thanks

kohzadi:
Hi kappari and buy67

Do ULTRA Trend and UT-Fast indicators have expiration time?

Do you have the mq4 type of these indicators?

Thanks

Hi kohzadi...

I only have this...

Files:
ut_fast.mq4  26 kb

newt:
ive tried the indicator,

anyone knows how to use it?

do i need to set any levels?

i dont see any correlation on buy/sell signal...

On UT_FAST

I use it on 15 min chart. Trade on a cross for 10-15 pip targets.

Green crosses up? It's a buy. Red crosses up, it's a sell.

If you want to be daring, you can use the levels indicated. If green passes under 27 and red goes above 4, it's a short etc..

Be sure to use other filtering such as a stochastic and trendlines to confirm the positions. I find it works best on g/u, e/u, usd/chf. JPY crosses can be a bit iffy and often the indicator can fake and draw knots particularly in the US session so take care with those.

It seems to work ok on Gold, Silver, Oil and Mini-Dow but I'm not finished demoing it there yet.

hellkas:
Hi kohzadi...

I only have this...

Hi hellkas ... I only have three word for you ...

jafar00:
On UT_FAST

I use it on 15 min chart. Trade on a cross for 10-15 pip targets.

Green crosses up? It's a buy. Red crosses up, it's a sell.

If you want to be daring, you can use the levels indicated. If green passes under 27 and red goes above 4, it's a short etc..

Be sure to use other filtering such as a stochastic and trendlines to confirm the positions. I find it works best on g/u, e/u, usd/chf. JPY crosses can be a bit iffy and often the indicator can fake and draw knots particularly in the US session so take care with those.

It seems to work ok on Gold, Silver, Oil and Mini-Dow but I'm not finished demoing it there yet.

Hi jafar00,

What broker do you use for gold, silver, oil and the Mini-Dow? Is there a furtures broker that uses MT4?

mike21:
Hi jafar00, What broker do you use for gold, silver, oil and the Mini-Dow? Is there a furtures broker that uses MT4?

mike21,

You can download the MT4 demo platform from www.northfinance.com for futures and metals.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: