Ultra trend - page 7

I found the source and need someone to translate the russian

Hi all ,I just found out the source of "Utra Trend" in a russian site(by google).I need someone to translate all the russian into english .just take a look!

Files:
ultra_trend.mq4  26 kb

Ultratrend not working !!!

For those who are trying it on expert advisor programs. change the period from 1000 to 100 you may see it working. But it is highly CPU intensive and so you may find no line coming display

May be you are facing this problem - take care all the best.

I'm going crazy I can not help to find two variables

Hello I am a small trader / programmer, I'm trying to do a ULTRATREND and based on the indicator, I can not find in the source code of the variables that give me the value of the two lines, could you help me find them? Thanks

Files:
ultra_trend.mq4  27 kb

exceLLENT 1 MIN Wonder

thanks to Ultratrend I caught a huge 80 pips only after 10 mins of installing it.

so thank you whoever designed it and shared it.

mike

Not working on Build 392

Anyone know why Ultra Trend is not working on MT4 Build 392 ??

ultra_trend

If the .ex4 portion of the indicator is missing the indicator may not function

most of the ultra trend indicators it is missing and probably explains the mal-funtion

just noticing the obvious.

Hello, Goodmorning fellas, does anyone knows where to find a ultra trend with alert function when the two lines crosses,, thank you

Ultra trend with alerts

Here you go

It is using this JMA instead of the one from the ultra trend itself. Copy the .mqh files into include folder

lover:
Hello, Goodmorning fellas, does anyone knows where to find a ultra trend with alert function when the two lines crosses,, thank you

Sir u have given me exactly wat i wanted in a matter of few hours hehehehehehe i am so happy lol that i am gonna let u have one of my gf lol hehehe dayum u r aaaawesume

Reason: