Ultra trend - page 8

mladen:
Here you go

It is using this JMA instead of the one from the ultra trend itself. Copy the .mqh files into include folder

Sir u have given me exactly wat i wanted in a matter of few hours hehehehehehe i am so happy lol that i am gonna let u have one of my gf lol hehehe dayum u r aaaawesume

Ultra trend of a smoother

Ultra trend of a smoother (with a possibility of additional result smoothing)

I put indicators: Angle of T3 and ultra trend on M1, eur-usd chart.

It seems Angle of T3 2 give out early signal than ultra trend indicator.

But, later, Angle of T3 seem wrong of angle indication, price is still going up, the T3 line is up, the angle is supposed to up ?

Jack1:
I put indicators: Angle of T3 and ultra trend on M1, eur-usd chart.

It seems Angle of T3 2 give out early signal than ultra trend indicator.

But, later, Angle of T3 seem wrong of angle indication, price is still going up, the T3 line is up, the angle is supposed to up ?

Depends on how many bars are you looking the angle for

Default is 6 bars - it means that you have to draw a line between the current bar and 6th bar before that bar and that line is then measured for an angle. You can set to it to shorter period (for that line) but it depends how sensitive you wish the indicator to be (the shorter the measuring period, the more sensitive the indicator will be - see the example - upper is over 6 bars lower is over 1 bar)

So to conclude, test what is the best setting of the bars number over which the angle is calculated (ps: it must be at least 1)

pps: even where you wrote that it is a wrong angle, it is not wrong. That is a positive angle that is sloping down (so the angle up is starting to be smaller, it is not a negative angle which would mean that the T3 line goes down)

Files:

Hi!

since latest update of mq4 I get after compiling ULTRA_CCI this warning "arrays passed by reference only".Any feedback you can give me to solve this would be gratefully appreciated.

gusenca1:
Hi! since latest update of mq4 I get after compiling ULTRA_CCI this warning "arrays passed by reference only".Any feedback you can give me to solve this would be gratefully appreciated.

gusenca1

Arrays passed by reference only should be a benign warning. Only in a case if in the called procedure/function some elements are changed and the intention was to keep those changes local to procedure/function then problems can happen. But in that case the whole code has to be rewritten (no other way to prevent changes in the array passed by reference)

Greetings Mladen,

thank you kindly for your response to my problem. I appreciate the information you have provided me with and I appreciate the prompt reply.

best regards

mladen:
Ultra trend of a smoother (with a possibility of additional result smoothing)

hello mladen can you pls see if there is something rong with the ultra trend indi pls? doesnt work on my mt4.

thanks

RubVil

RubVil:
hello mladen can you pls see if there is something rong with the ultra trend indi pls? doesnt work on my mt4.

thanks

RubVil

RubVil

Try it out now : ultra_trend_of_smoother_nmc.mq4

woow you are fast

thank you

RubVil

Reason: