Ultra trend - page 2

mangman:
Kahmothce, Can you please post the link to this site?

that's it i hope

http://fxcompas.com/ultra.php

Hi All,

I can't find out the file : Ultra_trend.mql (indicator). Please share it here to me. Thank You.

cockeyedcowboy:
I was working on this, its a range expantion indicator just wrote it tonight. No going through the new post I see this thread? WTF. The CockeyedCowboy

So where is the file, can you post it?

increase:
So where is the file, can you post it?

I just got done working on it tonight and not checked it for errors or tested it yet. I bet if I remove the second level of smoothing I add to this it would look very similar.

The Cockeyed Cowboy

cockeyedcowboy:
I just got done working on it tonight and not checked it for errors or tested it yet. I bet if I remove the second level of smoothing I add to this it would look very similar. The Cockeyed Cowboy

Ok thanks, when you post it can you include your cycle analysis one too please?

please share them for us (new version). Here I have found out Ultra_trend.ex4 and others. Anywhere donot have Ultra_trend.mql. Thanks

indicator

i think its somthing like this indicator,but need to be modifying to get the same picture as ultra,may be some one can do,it

Files:
complex-1.mq4  7 kb

Hi all,

a Russian friend has made us a gift for the Christmas I believe really is the correct indicator .

We now see the good setting.............

Ciao Massimo

Files:
ut_fast.ex4  20 kb

buy67:
Hi all,

a Russian friend has made us a gift for the Christmas I believe really is the correct indicator .

We now see the good setting.............

Ciao Massimo

Thanks for that. Looks like a good indic.

Reason: