XP Moving Average! - page 43

Xp_MACD

Can someone post an XP_MACD. Similar to MACD classic format with histogram but with option to change the type of all 3 MAs to any type individually. I was looking for T3 MACD on this forum and found none, well not exactly, and came with this idea for "Universal MACD"

P.S. I was very disappointed that such idea wasn't explored yet. Seems everyone in this forum is missing some important point.

Hate to resurrect a dead thread, but I'm looking for info on getting the xpMAea to work with an offline chart. I am currently using xpMA to trade a renko chart and I would love to automate it with the xpMAea which is perfectly capable of trading my strategy, it just doesn't work of the offline chart.

Help getting it to work on the chart is much appreciated.

Help Me

Dear Simba,

Can you help me one thing, i have start live trading in forex market, can you send manual trading strategies in 5 or 15 minute. I hopeful you are help me. plz. mail me my id : coolstranger2008@rediffmail.com

thanks

coolstranger2008

5 or 15 min is only good for australia related currency

during aussie time zone (trading hours)

Just take my words !

Thank you for the respond,

can you one thing, any technical indicator i have used this currency, plz. send me.

thanks

Xionanx

Xionanx:
Hate to resurrect a dead thread, but I'm looking for info on getting the xpMAea to work with an offline chart. I am currently using xpMA to trade a renko chart and I would love to automate it with the xpMAea which is perfectly capable of trading my strategy, it just doesn't work of the offline chart. Help getting it to work on the chart is much appreciated.

Did you get it to work on offline charts. I too am in the same predicament. I found the XPMAea today. I looks like that Codersguru has long abandoned visiting this thread. In fact I only discovered his thread when this indicator was mentioned on another thread.

I am using V4 but i tried V9 that is the latest and fail to see the difference. Plus v9 comes with a bunch of other indicator and I am not sure if those too have to be attached to the chart in order to get v9 to work. If so it would be a rather messy chart and if not then what are their purpose. Anybody know.

Moving average EA

Hi there, I'm trying to find out if anyone has ever had any luck setting up the xpMaEA from Codersguru. and the Firedave Universal Ma

I've tried to get both working but to no avail. I've got all the indicators installed but neither seem to work either.

I've been to xpWorx and have all the settings and the settings for Firedaves but nothing seems to make them trade whereas another MaEa is placing trades. Any ideas anyone ?

Maybe there is another Ma Ea out there that somebody has working as most of the offerings I have tried just don't seem to work.

There is one commercial one that I'm demoing at the moment but some of the parameters are causing too many reversal trades too soon and it slowly bleeds money (no code)

All I want is a simple Ma Ea where I can set my own SL TP etc and not to reverse unless specified. Obviously I would like to be able to set the type of Ma it uses to try out my manual strategy that works ok for me, so if anyone knows of a good one either free or commercial (so long as you can demo it ) one I would love some feedback.

byculla:
Did you get it to work on offline charts. I too am in the same predicament. I found the XPMAea today. I looks like that Codersguru has long abandoned visiting this thread. In fact I only discovered his thread when this indicator was mentioned on another thread. I am using V4 but i tried V9 that is the latest and fail to see the difference. Plus v9 comes with a bunch of other indicator and I am not sure if those too have to be attached to the chart in order to get v9 to work. If so it would be a rather messy chart and if not then what are their purpose. Anybody know.

It seems the problem I was having was related to my Renko EA. Once I updated to Renko Live Chart 3.2 the problem went away.

xpMA Alert

Hello, could anyone advise me how to change the xpMA alert, which would show all the TF, then pointed to alert all TF. Thank you

Hi Guys,

what do you think about this settings?

EurUsd 1h.

Can anybody test it?

Regards Gatowman

Files:
Reason: