Reversal Magic trading system - page 2

Reversal Magic is a very powerful method of determining reversals and is easy to use. The problem is that there are those who only learn the basics and fail to really learn how to use it, therefore making critical errors in real application. It is a tool and like any other tool the skill of the user will make a substantial difference. This does not make it discretionary, just requires a person to understand certain things. I am using this everyday and have used it in every market, so I know first hand that its accuracy is incredible and it is an awesome tool.

Further, it is not provided as a stand alone tool. There are two important other methods (Balance Magic and Channel Surfing) that are also provided with Reversal Magic. The three of them make for a complete system. Like Reversal Magic, Balance Magic is a predictive method. A method that actually predicts the market with any accuracy is unheard of. I teach two. And contrary to popular belief, it is true and real. When I can repeatedly call when a market will reverse direction and even the next couple of swings a market will make then there has to be something to it.

Channel Surfing provides the trade management and is itself a very viable trading method. I put a lot of effort in updating this method because I found that a person needs a framework to trade off of, it isn't enough to tell them where to buy and sell. This method keeps a person trading with the bias of the market and acts as a safety net in case anything out of the ordinary should occur.

The methods are offered because:

1. I started teaching a few friends several years ago and became addicted to teaching. There is nothing more rewarding than impacting a person's life for good. You have a few tell you how fantastic your discoveries are and you see if you can stop teaching. Still, I am taking a break at the end of this year.

2. Teaching keeps my own skills sharp and the questions that students have asked has led me to more discoveries.

3. I teach very few, so there will never be an issue of too many learning how to use this. The majority tend to only learn the basic concepts anyway and never take it any further. This is a shame because I even provide real time training sessions that most never attend.

4. If you think for one minute that I don't already use these methods myself then you better think again. My wife calls my teaching my "charity work" and that is exactly what it is. I do nothing else to make money except trade and teach and I teach too few to make a living off of just teaching.

Everything I teach is original and very unique. It is based on scientific principles. In fact, you can use the methods with anything that you can graph. For example, I have one student who also uses the methods with buoy charts to determine when the best time to surf will be. Anything that will work on a price chart should also work on most any chart if it is real. these methods do.

They are not a Holy Grail, they are tools. If you are expecting them to work perfectly in every situation then you need to get a grip on reality. If you expect to not have to work some to learn how to use them properly then you need to come out of your dream world. They are tools, extremely powerful ones, but still tools.

To actually know when a market will turn or where price will go far in advance is unheard of. Further, there is only one time and one price level, not a multiple choice.

If anyone wants to know more then visit the web site or send me an email. I don't visit this site but once every three months or more. Although a do a newsletter, I do NOT provide future examples by request. I have a life and my teaching takes a substantial amount of my free time already. I do not look for new students, but as in this case I will stop in and defend the methods when someone makes false assumptions about them.

Best of trading to all!

Michael Parsons

Reversal:
Reversal Magic is a very powerful method of determining reversals and is easy to use. The problem is that there are those who only learn the basics and fail to really learn how to use it, therefore making critical errors in real application. It is a tool and like any other tool the skill of the user will make a substantial difference. This does not make it discretionary, just requires a person to understand certain things. I am using this everyday and have used it in every market, so I know first hand that its accuracy is incredible and it is an awesome tool.

It's not hard to understand a person's skepticism when you have charts like this posted on your site: http://reversalmagic.com/reversal_magic006004.jpg

You were actually able to make these calls before they happened? There were no false signals on that chart that you left out?

thePipHunter:
ah.......... if only i could get a full refund on all the crap i bought when i first started i WOULD be a millionaire

hehe, now thats funny

Prove It!!

Reversal:

Further, it is not provided as a stand alone tool. There are two important other methods (Balance Magic and Channel Surfing) that are also provided with Reversal Magic. The three of them make for a complete system. Like Reversal Magic, Balance Magic is a predictive method. A method that actually predicts the market with any accuracy is unheard of. I teach two. And contrary to popular belief, it is true and real. When I can repeatedly call when a market will reverse direction and even the next couple of swings a market will make then there has to be something to it.

Channel Surfing provides the trade management and is itself a very viable trading method. I put a lot of effort in updating this method because I found that a person needs a framework to trade off of, it isn't enough to tell them where to buy and sell. This method keeps a person trading with the bias of the market and acts as a safety net in case anything out of the ordinary should occur.

The methods are offered because:

1. I started teaching a few friends several years ago and became addicted to teaching. There is nothing more rewarding than impacting a person's life for good. You have a few tell you how fantastic your discoveries are and you see if you can stop teaching. Still, I am taking a break at the end of this year.

2. Teaching keeps my own skills sharp and the questions that students have asked has led me to more discoveries.

3. I teach very few, so there will never be an issue of too many learning how to use this. The majority tend to only learn the basic concepts anyway and never take it any further. This is a shame because I even provide real time training sessions that most never attend.

4. If you think for one minute that I don't already use these methods myself then you better think again. My wife calls my teaching my "charity work" and that is exactly what it is. I do nothing else to make money except trade and teach and I teach too few to make a living off of just teaching.

Everything I teach is original and very unique. It is based on scientific principles. In fact, you can use the methods with anything that you can graph. For example, I have one student who also uses the methods with buoy charts to determine when the best time to surf will be. Anything that will work on a price chart should also work on most any chart if it is real. these methods do.

They are not a Holy Grail, they are tools. If you are expecting them to work perfectly in every situation then you need to get a grip on reality. If you expect to not have to work some to learn how to use them properly then you need to come out of your dream world. They are tools, extremely powerful ones, but still tools.

To actually know when a market will turn or where price will go far in advance is unheard of. Further, there is only one time and one price level, not a multiple choice.

If anyone wants to know more then visit the web site or send me an email. I don't visit this site but once every three months or more. Although a do a newsletter, I do NOT provide future examples by request. I have a life and my teaching takes a substantial amount of my free time already. I do not look for new students, but as in this case I will stop in and defend the methods when someone makes false assumptions about them.

Best of trading to all!

Michael Parsons

Prove it by making some calls that we can observe weather real or phony

sounds simple enough

Who Invented The Reversal System?

I bought an identical Reversal system in the 1980s from a Mr Kurt Amacher, Commodity Research. 107-109 S. Broadway Hicksville. N.Y. 11801. He copyrighted the material in 1983, as claimed in his manuscript. I still have that manuscript, which carried whole-page advertisements in the Futures magazine at that time.

The Amacher system is entitled "The Predictor" and contains the identical method (including the mathematical formula) as the Parson manuscript which I had also purchased some years later. The Amacher manuscript was extensively hand-written and included a method to calculate even the time of the expected reversal, as well as a one-year, hand-written record of all the trades he tracked in Pork Bellies. At the time of my purchase, Mr Amacher gave me his phone number, but I haven't been able to contact him a few years later.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the Reversal system work consistently for me and I just let it gather dust on the shelf. If the administrator of Forex-Tsd Forum would like to have my copy, I shall be glad to send it to him and let him decide who the real author was. The serial number on my copy is #016.

tirou:
Again the very old question,why he is selling this holygrail?

If'n y'al had the bestest looking gal in the county, I mean, a knock out type of a dame, and she done for you every thing a falla could want, every thing, Would you sell her like a common whore on the street corner?

Think about it.

The Cockeyed Cowboy

Hi lynx, You might consider sending one of the admin a private message that way he can take a look at the Predictor text, the admin that I would suggest sending a message to his moniker is "newdigital". It sounds like Amacher was an outside the box thinker so it would be interesting to have a look at it. Thanks

lynx:
I bought an identical Reversal system in the 1980s from a Mr Kurt Amacher, Commodity Research. 107-109 S. Broadway Hicksville. N.Y. 11801. He copyrighted the material in 1983, as claimed in his manuscript. I still have that manuscript, which carried whole-page advertisements in the Futures magazine at that time.

The Amacher system is entitled "The Predictor" and contains the identical method (including the mathematical formula) as the Parson manuscript which I had also purchased some years later. The Amacher manuscript was extensively hand-written and included a method to calculate even the time of the expected reversal, as well as a one-year, hand-written record of all the trades he tracked in Pork Bellies. At the time of my purchase, Mr Amacher gave me his phone number, but I haven't been able to contact him a few years later.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the Reversal system work consistently for me and I just let it gather dust on the shelf. If the administrator of Forex-Tsd Forum would like to have my copy, I shall be glad to send it to him and let him decide who the real author was. The serial number on my copy is #016.

NewDigital?

goldensight:
Hi lynx, You might consider sending one of the admin a private message that way he can take a look at the Predictor text, the admin that I would suggest sending a message to his moniker is ". It sounds like Amacher was an outside the box thinker so it would be interesting to have a look at it. Thanks

How do I get in touch with "newdigital" ? I would like to PM him to let him know about the Amacher manuscript.

I first commented on the Reversal Magic in the T2W forum. Parson replied claiming that he came upon the idea idependently and had neither hear of any Amacher in NY nor read his material etc etc etc. He claimed to have copyrighted his own material in several countries. (Copyrighting does not work the same way as patent rights) I can accept that great minds sometimes think alike. But identical?....including the mathematical formula? Is that possible?....too hard for me to believe, although I still keep an open mind. Then the T2W updated its website and the entire thread as well as my posting was gone.

Yesterday, after posting the above, I went over to Forex Factory and drew attentuon to this thread. This morning I checked Forex Factory for possible comments and found that my posting there was nowhere to be found. The thread was deleted.

What in the world is going on? I just want to know the truth because I had paid twice for the same knowledge. I don't need any refund....just the truth.

The easiest way to contact newdigital would be to go to the top of the page and click on "member list" and then click on the letter N, you will find newdigital on the 10th page of the letter N, then click on his username and you will see "send a private message to newdigital". I for one hope he gives you permission to post it then we could do some brainstorming with the material. cheers

lynx:
How do I get in touch with "newdigital" ? I would like to PM him to let him know about the Amacher manuscript.

I first commented on the Reversal Magic in the T2W forum. Parson replied claiming that he came upon the idea idependently and had neither hear of any Amacher in NY nor read his material etc etc etc. He claimed to have copyrighted his own material in several countries. (Copyrighting does not work the same way as patent rights) I can accept that great minds sometimes think alike. But identical?....including the mathematical formula? Is that possible?....too hard for me to believe, although I still keep an open mind. Then the T2W updated its website and the entire thread as well as my posting was gone.

Yesterday, after posting the above, I went over to Forex Factory and drew attentuon to this thread. This morning I checked Forex Factory for possible comments and found that my posting there was nowhere to be found. The thread was deleted.

What in the world is going on? I just want to know the truth because I had paid twice for the same knowledge. I don't need any refund....just the truth.

Hi lynx,

I am visiting all the posts in the forum in the day posted. So I saw your post of course. The reason that I did not reply is that I did not knw about how to react.

I found the following:

A Brief History of PEPS & Kurt Amacher's 3-D System.

http://www.webtrading.com/issue46x.htm

And official website of Futures magazine is the following http://www.sfomag.com/ ?

That's all that I got.

As I understand the link on the first page of this thread is to some website selling the same system published in Futures Magazine in 1983?

If you want to send private message to me so go to this link /en/users/newdigital and click on 'Send a private message to newdigital'.

Reason: