Reversal Magic trading system - page 12

indicator

Was their ever a indicator made for this system

Reversal #:

Reversal Magic is a very powerful method of determining reversals and is easy to use. The problem is that there are those who only learn the basics and fail to really learn how to use it, therefore making critical errors in real application. It is a tool and like any other tool the skill of the user will make a substantial difference. This does not make it discretionary, just requires a person to understand certain things. I am using this everyday and have used it in every market, so I know first hand that its accuracy is incredible and it is an awesome tool.

Further, it is not provided as a stand alone tool. There are two important other methods (Balance Magic and Channel Surfing) that are also provided with Reversal Magic. The three of them make for a complete system. Like Reversal Magic, Balance Magic is a predictive method. A method that actually predicts the market with any accuracy is unheard of. I teach two. And contrary to popular belief, it is true and real. When I can repeatedly call when a market will reverse direction and even the next couple of swings a market will make then there has to be something to it.

Channel Surfing provides the trade management and is itself a very viable trading method. I put a lot of effort in updating this method because I found that a person needs a framework to trade off of, it isn't enough to tell them where to buy and sell. This method keeps a person trading with the bias of the market and acts as a safety net in case anything out of the ordinary should occur.

The methods are offered because:

1. I started teaching a few friends several years ago and became addicted to teaching. There is nothing more rewarding than impacting a person's life for good. You have a few tell you how fantastic your discoveries are and you see if you can stop teaching. Still, I am taking a break at the end of this year.

2. Teaching keeps my own skills sharp and the questions that students have asked has led me to more discoveries.

3. I teach very few, so there will never be an issue of too many learning how to use this. The majority tend to only learn the basic concepts anyway and never take it any further. This is a shame because I even provide real time training sessions that most never attend.

4. If you think for one minute that I don't already use these methods myself then you better think again. My wife calls my teaching my "charity work" and that is exactly what it is. I do nothing else to make money except trade and teach and I teach too few to make a living off of just teaching.

Everything I teach is original and very unique. It is based on scientific principles. In fact, you can use the methods with anything that you can graph. For example, I have one student who also uses the methods with buoy charts to determine when the best time to surf will be. Anything that will work on a price chart should also work on most any chart if it is real. these methods do.

They are not a Holy Grail, they are tools. If you are expecting them to work perfectly in every situation then you need to get a grip on reality. If you expect to not have to work some to learn how to use them properly then you need to come out of your dream world. They are tools, extremely powerful ones, but still tools.

To actually know when a market will turn or where price will go far in advance is unheard of. Further, there is only one time and one price level, not a multiple choice.

If anyone wants to know more then visit the web site or send me an email. I don't visit this site but once every three months or more. Although a do a newsletter, I do NOT provide future examples by request. I have a life and my teaching takes a substantial amount of my free time already. I do not look for new students, but as in this case I will stop in and defend the methods when someone makes false assumptions about them.

Best of trading to all!

Michael Parsons

Good Morning,

I was wondering if any students of Mr. Michael J Parsons are on this forum. Mr. Parsons is the author of a book titled Channel Surfing and also produced a trilogy of DVDs entitled: Channel Surfing, Balance Dynamics and Reversal Dynamics.

Unfortunately, his website has been down for some time (greatest trading tools) and attempts to contact him have not been unsuccessful thus far....

Sorry to say Mr. Parsons' work has been widely pirated and is being resold on every Chinese and Russian cracking site from here till eternity.

I have found a lot of value in Balance Dynamics and would like to contact the author, Mr. Parsons to pay for his original work and also in the hope I could clarify my doubts directly with him.

Hence, I would appreciate if any of Mr. Parsons old students could direct me to Mr. Parsons by sending me a DM.

Thank you.

SAS

Twentytwotraders #:
Good Morning,

I was wondering if any students of Mr. Michael J Parsons are on this forum. Mr. Parsons is the author of a book titled Channel Surfing and also produced a trilogy of DVDs entitled: Channel Surfing, Balance Dynamics and Reversal Dynamics.

Unfortunately, his website has been down for some time (greatest trading tools) and attempts to contact him have not been unsuccessful thus far....

Sorry to say Mr. Parsons' work has been widely pirated and is being resold on every Chinese and Russian cracking site from here till eternity.

I have found a lot of value in Balance Dynamics and would like to contact the author, Mr. Parsons to pay for his original work and also in the hope I could clarify my doubts directly with him.

Hence, I would appreciate if any of Mr. Parsons old students could direct me to Mr. Parsons by sending me a DM.

Thank you.

SAS
Good Morning, I am bumping this thread. Rgds SAS

There is no magic in any systems.Those selling it are selling to earn sale money only
Reason: