Reversal Magic trading system - page 11

You are right, newdigital.

Let's keep this thread for Reversal and his analysis.

Good Luck!

Bongo

Bongo:
Back test only.

Not surprised to be honest.

fred:
Ok I understand, I will post no more charts with trendlines on because of reversal thinks he has copyright on them.

This is a little ridiculous.

Is Newdigital trying to tell us that we can't post charts that show how this methodology is used because of copyright infringement?

With that same logic, if someone copyrighted a 5/13 EMA cross system and posted a chart with the 5 and 13 period EMA on this forum, it would have to be deleted for copyright infringement? Correct?

People share commercial systems and strategies on these forums all the time. As long as someone isn't posting an actual EA or the original e-book, I don't see why this is a big deal.

It's fairly simple:

There's nothing really profound here. Nothing that shouldn't be allowed to be posted on these forums. Any number of people could have came up with a similar methodology.

forexmoments:
Not surprised to be honest.

On live account is working good too.

b.

good sys

this system turned free??and where i can study it ??

interresting system

thanks reversal

Hi salamdo,

is it now entirely free?

I just checked the site and there is still a free trial period of 10 days as always.

But after that you have to pay for it to my understanding.

humm

Where is the EA?

Originally I thought coding an indicator for this would be very difficult but the more I think about it the more it could be done.

First of all, you would need one of those zig zag swing line indicators. You can use this to establish the swing high/lows and filter out the smaller swings based on an average daily range for the currency pair in question.

This would reduce the amount of reversal points projected, and the remaining ones would be much greater in strength.

Run this indicator on a daily chart, and only trade with the expected reversal direction on the intraday time frame. I think it would be a very powerful scalping method.

TO MICHAEL - A QUESTION

Have you ever tested this method on tick fill charts instead of time based charts? I wonder what the difference would be.

The answer to that would tell us whether the reversals are based on time or a geometric linear projection.

Here is similar strategy.

It is easy to create an EA.

b.

Reversal EA

Bongo:
Here is similar strategy.

It is easy to create an EA.

b.

Back test only.

Reason: