Need help creating an EA using the Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic indicator

I have a strategy which uses the Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic indicator. Essentially when it goes above 23 it's a buy signal. When it goes below -23 it's a sell signal. The confirmation indicator is the CCI indicator if the CCI indicator is above 0 and the Bollinger Squeeze is crosses the 23 going up it's a definite buy. If the CCI is below zero and the Bollinger Squeeze crosses the -23 then it's a sell signal. Can anyone help me code this?

Need help using iCustom

Does anyone have a sample working iCustom for the Bollinger Squeeze with Stochastic indicator?

Found a piece of the puzzle

Found a piece of the puzzle. double blueB = iCustom( NULL, 0, "iBollinger Squeeze v4", totalBars, bolProd, bolDev, keltPrd, keltFactor, momPrd, alertBox, audioAlert, 0, shift );

Unfortunately, I'm missing something

Unfortunately, I'm not able to get it to work. Does anyone have a working sample?

I tried this code

I tried this code.

double blueB = iCustom( NULL, 0, "BollingerSqueeze", 31, 20, 2.0, 20, 1.5, 31, 14,"Hello",1, 0, 0 );

But it is not working.

Looks like you're talking alone

Look at "0, shift ); "

You have to put corresponding buffer for your blueB parameter.

can be other number than 0.

I don't have that indicator, but you have to look inside indicator's code and what buffer is for what parameter

JGuillen3:
I tried this code.

double blueB = iCustom( NULL, 0, "BollingerSqueeze", 31, 20, 2.0, 20, 1.5, 31, 14,"Hello",1, 0, 0 );

But it is not working.

Could you please post which version of BollingerSqueeze you are using and i should be able to figure out the iCustom call for it.

Regards

Here is a snapshot of the indicator

Here is a snapshot of the indicator

Yes it's the Bollinger Squeeze v8

Yes, it is the Bollinger Squeeze v8 indicator.

I'm attaching the indicator for your review.

I am attaching the indicator for your review.

Files:

Might try this

bsquez up = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Bollinger Squeeze v8", triggerType,stochPeriod_trigger1,cciPeriod_trigger2,rsiPeriod_trigger3,0,1);

bsquez down = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Bollinger Squeeze v8", triggerType,stochPeriod_trigger1,cciPeriod_trigger2,rsiPeriod_trigger3,1,1);

If you want the other like for instance will need to change the buffer number (next to last number to a 2, and 3 but this is not used (if i am understanding the code right ) in a squeeze type situation.

Regards

Reason: