Dolly system - page 39

Indicators in Tradestation

Are any of the strategy indicators written for Tradestation? I am following the strategy in MT4, but I also have TS and would be interested in back testing it there.

HAy! Guys, is 15 pips daily on eur/usd(or gbp/usd) is to much to ask for useing Dolly?

sarama001:
Can someone please post they indicators for Dolly? I saw the indicators on page 30, but there concerns of virus in it.

You can get them on the first pages

Great system/Great thread!!

This is a great system!!!

I can hardly wait for the new code!!!

Thanks lots guys!!!

RickW00716:
This is a great system!!!

I can hardly wait for the new code!!!

Thanks lots guys!!!

can somebody post REAL statements?

thankyou!

Dolly results

Todays trades made with Dolly system with Etrailing expert. Testing another 2 systems on eur/usd and gbp/usd, everything else Dolly on M30 timeframe and Etrailing set to 20pip profit and 30 pip stop loss and 15 trailing stop.

mrtools

do you use EA or made the orders manually?

do you use EA or made the orders manually?

mrtools:
Todays trades made with Dolly system with Etrailing expert. Testing another 2 systems on eur/usd and gbp/usd, everything else Dolly on M30 timeframe and Etrailing set to 20pip profit and 30 pip stop loss and 15 trailing stop. mrtools

Could you please post all lastest verion of indicators for Dolly system again ?

Thank you very much.

what the use of the e-trailing expert?

hi there.

what the use of this expert? why you use it ?

thanks.

txsundevil:
MrTools:

thank's for posting info about the e-trailing expert, I found it here in the forum by using a search, very good expert to attach to the chart of your choice work's perfectly, was able to figure out all the settings, I have attached it for others to use.

Note this one attached to each chart of your choice in any time frame, place it in the experts folder, remember you cannot use this is you already run a expert on the chart, it's for the indicators like Dolly, WWS.9.3, Hana Pad and others also.

Big punch up going on at the Yahoo group site for the winning solution software. People being banned for suggesting the recorded trades on their site are not all true (shock horror). Can it be true that their claim of thousands of points with hardly any losses wasnt true after all? Linux and the Dolly gang please do not worry yourselves, your stomach pains are from excessive laughter nothing more.

With all the indicators coming from people on this site I think Dolly is succeeding where others seem to be failing. Maybe the clones will rule the world after all. Stay tuned for the next installment of WSS.com.

Gordon

Reason: