PURY METHOD - page 5

What system do you trade on anyway?

Friends,I don't know about you,but I'm doing this seriously,and I intend to create a scalp strategy that will yield 7+ trades out of 10

Evgeny Belyaev:
It's a great way to lose your deposit in a hurry!
But may be you do not know how to use it.
Tigran:
Martin? First time I heard about it, can you give me more details?

And I thought you had tried everything possible.

I have no idea how to use martin.

Tigran:
Friends, I don't know about you, but I'm doing this seriously, and I intend to create a scalp strategy that will yield 7+ trades out of 10.
It absolutely does not matter how many trades out of 10 are profitable. It may be 9 profitable and one losing trade, but one losing trade will be bigger than all profitable ones.

Alexey Busygin:
You just don't know how to use it.
So enlighten me! Martin is just one of the money management methods. No money management method can make a strategy with negative expectations profitable.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It absolutely does not matter how many trades out of 10 are profitable. You can have 9 profitable and one losing trade, but one losing trade will be bigger than all the profitable ones.
You have to observe money management

Alexey Busygin:
You just do not know how to use it.

I thought you had tried everything possible.

The net is full of martin strategies, google martingale.

I do not know how to use it.

Evgeny Belyaev:
It absolutely does not matter how many trades out of 10 are profitable. There can be 9 profitable and one losing trade, but one losing trade will be bigger than all the profitable ones.
This can often be seen in signals! Profitable trades are closing at 0.5-0.6, while a losing one is closing at 34, all profits are blocked by a big loss.

Tigran:
I have tried it myself? Of course, I often use it, though not exactly as it is written, but the principle is the same.
Of course, I often use it, though not exactly as it is written, but the principle is the same, i.e. i increase volume as i move against the trend.

Evgeny Belyaev:
So enlighten me! Martin is simply one of the methods of money management. No money management method can make a strategy with negative expectations profitable.
It's still a secret! A little trick that can make a profitable TS of any TS. True, not in one hour and not in one year.
Reason: