ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 94

Brunite:
OK! Thanks!.....I guess we won't get a more definitive answer than that!

If you noticed you got it from Luis Guilherme, the creator of the inidccator, and from Mrpip (Robert) an expert programmer ... man your lucky.

This means Isakas system is getting more and more attention, weldone zeman

zeman:
sory for the late reply... download here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52. nice trading

thanks man

But i have problem Everything looks quite good but i receive error PIVOTP~2 AUDUSD,M30: unknown subwindow number 8 for ObjectCreate function

on all currencies that are used for this system

And I have screen like this I attached

No pivots nothing

Files:
screen.jpg  193 kb

Hi

today terrible market GBPUSD

Files:
isakas_2.gif  26 kb

Hi

Hi ,is it possible to create EA only for Isakas- DIN Kuskus EA exist, but there isnt flat trend w macd,

Ea with only Isakas alone accord. Zeman rules!!! or maybe add ADX advanced 21??

thx

stace:
And I have screen like this I attached No pivots nothing

try download from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page59

brainjt:
Hi ,is it possible to create EA only for Isakas- DIN Kuskus EA exist, but there isnt flat trend w macd,

thx

Maybe its quite different( too far ) with manual trading cause of bollinger bands and macd itself ( change colours follow the price ) that will be better IF coders can set the entries to the next candle/bar... it pretty safe for entries..

*** GU down finally...1.9641 ( pivot ) price short at r0.5 between ( 1.9687 - 9672 )

Adding FlatTrend to EA

brainjt:

thx

I am now busy writing EAs for paying clients. When time allows I will look into this.

It appears some new rules are being added to this method.

The DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8 follows the rules for this method as far as I understand them. FlatTrend and ADX? were added since the EA was completed.

The v2.4 does use several ideas for trading with the trend but none of them helped for entry. The help was more with exit on trend change.

Robert

MrPip:
I am now busy writing EAs for paying clients. When time allows I will look into this.

The DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8 follows the rules for this method as far as I understand them. FlatTrend and ADX? were added since the EA was completed.

The v2.4 does use several ideas for trading with the trend but none of them helped for entry. The help was more with exit on trend change.

Robert

its that possible to set the entry at second dot of bollinger bands ( bbands)?

Hi Robert

MrPip:

Robert

thx for answer, all Isakas traders wait for your great works, bj

try download from this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page59

Hi man its cool I downloaded and i put it on graphics manually but why systems templates are not correctly working???

I mean why i cant open as all you and still have this error???

maybe after you rared this system it broke something?

Reason: