ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 89

zeman thanks for these images.

I have noticed that in my case, the flatMACD indicator gave the first red sign one bar before yours did, while the others where OK (see picture).

Any idea why this might have been?

Files:
gbpusd.gif  20 kb

ssotiro:
zeman thanks for these images.

I have noticed that in my case, the flatMACD indicator gave the first red sign one bar before yours did, while the others where OK (see picture).

Any idea why this might have been?

Im used MIG metachart...Maybe u used different broker metachart..Im not sure about that...but its still on the same period 15min.

Thanks zeman,

I'll use it on a couple of demo accounts and see the results. I'll let you know

@Zeman

Some of your picture show taking trade from TF15, the other is TF30.. while some replies before suggest to try TF H1

Any comment for this Zeman?

Thx before.

ANCOLL:
@Zeman

Some of your picture show taking trade from TF15, the other is TF30.. while some replies before suggest to try TF H1

Any comment for this Zeman?

Thx before.

read this post below... the original and will be not ( hopefully )changed forever.. This is recommended pair for me..TF 15 GU, EU , UCHF , ( UJPY, depends on the situation)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52

Hi Zeman,

there were no new Starlite or BBands_Stop signals on gbp/usd today.

So do we re-enter the thrade at some point or do not trade at all?

euro pean

@Zeman

A very quick response, and I miss that answer, thanks zeman.

I will try to switch between TF 15, 30 and 1H for the main currency, to see its working.

european:
Hi Zeman,

there were no new Starlite or BBands_Stop signals on gbp/usd today.

So do we re-enter the thrade at some point or do not trade at all?

euro pean

Sorry european..im just set my TP and hanging out with friends today . Ok..lets try pending order at the s1 or r1 ( me s0.5 or r0.5 ) Or looks others correlation pairs likes EU or UCHF... EU made a little correction ( buy signal and GU still on sell movement ). Then, the EU give another sell signal, and u can take positon on GU allo.( sometimes EU & GU moving at opposite direction..so becarefull..)and just now.. Im not entered UCHF for sell because GU and EU dont seem to give buy signal.. We can short again on EU when Uchf gives us BUY signal hopefully....

* still tested my new manual trading to get along the Entries of ISAKAS..So far..its good and nice..maybe tommorow i will opened new thread.

pivot indicator

Dear zeman,

where i can download the pivot indicator like ur screen??

thank you

from ocm1

zeman:
Sorry european..im just set my TP and hanging out with friends today . Ok..lets try pending order at the s1 or r1 ( me s0.5 or r0.5 ) Or looks others correlation pairs likes EU or UCHF... EU made a little correction ( buy signal and GU still on sell movement ). Then, the EU give another sell signal, and u can take positon on GU allo.( sometimes EU & GU moving at opposite direction..so becarefull..)and just now.. Im not entered UCHF for sell because GU and EU dont seem to give buy signal.. We can short again on EU when Uchf gives us BUY signal hopefully.... * still tested my new manual trading to get along the Entries of ISAKAS..So far..its good and nice..maybe tommorow i will opened new thread.
Files:
eu_1.gif  18 kb

Hi

could somebody please attach. indicator Fisker_kuskus with bars?

Thx

Reason: