EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 599

odiseif:
Good morning everyone ...the eu went yellow ...just like I said yesterday it would bounce .
Waiting for a further move down after the right shoulder forms

odysseyf,

Why did you change your principle of trend-following instead of averaging as you do now?

The pound is buyable from 1.58

strangerr:

The markings aside, you can see that this child has a disproportionate developmental abnormality, with the right shoulder forming a larger size and just about popping out over the top edge of the picture.

What is marked with an arrow on 15m looks like "iv", on 5m looks like "c" and on 1n and 4n 4 or "b".

FXlike:

odysseyf,

Why did you change your principle of trend-following instead of averaging as you do now?

it depends on the situations and timeframes .... basically what I lay out in the form of a grid let's call it something like this .....)))).If you do not know what to do with them, you may use them as a guide for the future when you need it.there you go ..... also look at my screenshots on euromax there is a red line on the top indicating to me a very serious level that would be difficult to pass without a pause (price reversal on smaller times)

FXlike:

odysseyf,

Example of averaging: we open a sell, price goes up, above it we open another sell, price goes down, after that the open orders go plus, zero, small minus and CLOSE. I do not see averaging in the screenshot, I see that the person is confident in the correct direction.

on a business trip today..... How's the pound/yen (left with no stops) plz?

Tantrik:
on a business trip today..... How's the pound/yen (left with no stops) plz?

RekkeR:

The markings aside, you can see that this child has a disproportionate developmental abnormality, with the right shoulder forming a larger size and just about popping out over the top edge of the picture.

What is marked with an arrow on 15m looks like "iv", on 5m looks like "c" and on 1n and 4n 4 or "b".

It could be, the Euro is being pushed up again, but it is unlikely to help it.

Tantrik:
On a business trip today..... How's the pound/yen (left no stops) plz?

The patient is more alive than dead.

:)))

Reason: