Who does JAPAN LIGHTS shine on? - page 10

if( myTime!=Time[0]) 
{ 
myTime=Time[0];

Тело функции старт. 
}

Just changed the expert, the result has not changed.....So it's even for now.....

Ha, guys, here are two reports, the first forms all the ticks.......Although the modelling quality is not great

And the second one on opening prices......Look for two differences.....

nikelodeon >> :

Listen, Roma, you said that the EA only uses formed bars, so why not limit it to counting only once per bar. If a new bar appears, it counts once and then waits for the next bar to appear. This is easy to do....

if(myBars!=Bars)
{
myBars=Bars;

Start function body.
}

Then it will not repeat trades and it does not care about time.....Although I have not watched its code yet, I just remembered that I did it that way.....

No, although it analyzes only one bar (previous), but the decision is made even if the bar is incomplete (not analyzed)...

In this case, the absorption model is triggered.... i.e., if the analyzed bar did not give a signal, but the next bar crosses it, we perceive this combination as an absorption and open.

This is the uniqueness of the whole method, with one condition we fully analyse almost all combinations, this includes shooting star, absorption, continuation, etc.

RomanS писал(а) >>

absorption, continuation, etc.

From this point, more details, I don't understand absorption in the code..... I can't understand where it hangs here???? >> can I take it to you?

Again, in the condition for opening a position, I replaced the bid with an opener and the result did not change one bit......Why use a bid????

nikelodeon >> :

From this point on, more details, I don't understand absorption in the code..... I can't understand where it hangs here???? can i get a message?

I posted a screenshot on the 4th page, the buy signal is not a takeover, as the condition is that the price is higher than the open and close prices of the previous bar (analyzed), which also meets the following condition: between the haul and the low is over 45 pips and the lower shadow is at least 2 times higher than the upper one.

Many people ask me in private to tell them about the algorithm, here it is in full form... I told you about buying, selling is the same but vice versa.

But gentlemen... it's not a grail!!!! I do not consider this version of the Expert Advisor (as a trading one), I was disappointed :( but I continue to move in this direction together with people who have shown interest in this direction... By the way, even found a fellow from my town Voronezh :)) and by accident))

nikelodeon >> :
Again, in the condition on the opening of the position replaced the bid on the opener the result has not changed in the slightest...... why use a bid????

Just so that the signals come not only when the bar is closed, but also when a new bar is formed, and that the results have not changed I DO NOT BELIEVE!!!!! this cannot be true!!!!

The number of trades in this case should be reduced by at least 3 times!!!!

I meant the results of the formed bars..... they are the same whether with bid or with opener....

nikelodeon >> :
I meant the results of the formed bars..... they are the same with both Bid and Open....

Yes, but they are few (signals), bring back the bid, put all the ticks and you'll see how the number of deals will increase by 3-4 times and with it the profit will increase, I think by 2 times.

Reason: