ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 165

i noticed another forum has done EA based on isakas rules but still in beta version. just wondering can i paste the link here so all of you can refer it?.

anajib:
i noticed another forum has done EA based on isakas rules but still in beta version. just wondering can i paste the link here so all of you can refer it?.

Maybe you can attach the EA here instead of paste the url.

anajib:

sure u can

be carefull.. Forex Currency FX Trading System Metatrader - eBay (item 260140319423 end time Feb-11-08 06:27:05 PST)

thanks mike eagle4x for the information..

lol also in e-bay they selling it.....

I think i found it. EA based on Isakas2. Still in Beta version.

below is the link for the EA :-

FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics - View Single Post - untuk penguna kuasaforex

They using it in tf 15

Oh yeah .. This is free EA ..

hermm need to try it 1st ..

Hello

Do I need to put only EA or also indicators on CHART?

gaban:
I think i found it. EA based on Isakas2. Still in Beta version.

below is the link for the EA :-

FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics - View Single Post - untuk penguna kuasaforex

They using it in tf 15

Oh yeah .. This is free EA ..

stace:
Hello Do I need to put only EA or also indicators on CHART?

Just attached the EA in the chart is enough. However, you still need to put the indicators into the indicators folder.

Use 15 timeframe.

This EA will open trade in the 1st 3 bar of the current trend if all indicators has the same blue or red colors. If you attached the indicators to the chart, you will see what i meant.

It will open at least 1 trade per uptrend/downtrend cycle if the above condition are met in the first 3 bar/candle of the trend.

" Did You know "

gaban:
Just attached the EA in the chart is enough. However, you still need to put the indicators into the indicators folder.

Use 15 timeframe.

This EA will open trade in the 1st 3 bar of the current trend if all indicators has the same blue or red colors. If you attached the indicators to the chart, you will see what i meant.

It will open at least 1 trade per uptrend/downtrend cycle if the above condition are met in the first 3 bar/candle of the trend.

Hi Gaban,

Thank you so much for your explain and information.

Did you have this EA source code ( MQL4 ) ?? Cause' I want to learn that the logic to write code for all indicator's in this EA.

OR did you know someone that create this EA ??

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi Gaban,

Thank you so much for your explain and information.

Did you have this EA source code ( MQL4 ) ?? Cause' I want to learn that the logic to write code for all indicator's in this EA.

OR did you know someone that create this EA ??

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Sorry, i don't have the source code. i wish i have access to the source code too. Anyway, i'm thankfull that this EA programmer willing to share his/her EA for free.I just read the EA thread to understand how it entering new trade as explain by its programmer.

Reason: