ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 93

nice trading system...

anybody want to share their maximum exit strategy?

currently i'm using fibo lines to set TP..but I think there are other ways to target maximum profit (greedy, heeehe)...

btw, I dont use SL...just closed it manually

KusKus Alert

Hi, I have one request.

Please, can you modify Goblin_BiPolar_Edition2modH_TP100.mq4,

remove

Turbo_JMA.mq4

Turbo_JRSX.mq4

Turbo_JVEL.mq4

and add

ISAKAS

kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.mq4

BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4

and

GMACD_Signals.mq4

Hi, I also have a question and a request - is it possible to add an email alert to Heiken Ashi KusKus2? If so, can someone do it? On change of colour would be fantastic

Hello

I cant read 94 pages, so can some one post the latest version of this system here? or send me?

Or the latest system is on the first thread?????

Please

jafar00:
Does anyone know what the red line on the Damiani Volatmeter means? Looks like a divergence?

I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone here have any idea on this. I see no mention of the red line of Damiani's site, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks!

Red line in Damiani

Brunite:
I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone here have any idea on this. I see no mention of the red line of Damiani's site, unless I'm missing something. Thanks!

From studying the code the red line is plotted when the volatility is above the threshold level. When rising it show increasing volatility, falling shows decreasing volatility.

Robert

MrPip:
From studying the code the red line is plotted when the volatility is above the threshold level. When rising it show increasing volatility, falling shows decreasing volatility. Robert

Thanks. That sounds like a good analysis of the indic.

Hello

I cant read 94 pages, so can some one post the latest version of this system here? or send me?

Please

stace:
Hello

Please

sory for the late reply... download here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52.

nice trading

MrPip:
From studying the code the red line is plotted when the volatility is above the threshold level. When rising it show increasing volatility, falling shows decreasing volatility. Robert

No secret here, the red line appears when the sinal (green line) is below the noise (white line). Be careful, it won't appear for actual bars. Made that just to visualize past history better.

ldamiani:
No secret here, the red line appears when the sinal (green line) is below the noise (white line). Be careful, it won't appear for actual bars. Made that just to visualize past history better.

OK!

Thanks!.....I guess we won't get a more definitive answer than that!

Reason: