Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 20

tic tac you are a strange guy, if you have a grael , you wouldn't play this games with snapshots, you would just relax and forget about all these forums how to make money -- because you HAVE A GRAEL. but you don't, do you? you have nothing, all you have is "jajaja " and results on demo accounts which means nothing, you have nothing, tac tic. my sister is 14 years old, I asked her can she make the same snapshots in photoshop. guess the answer...

backtesting

backtest

I just wonder -- if an EA been back test, does it mean that it could make PROFIT in real trade

or

if an EA is back tested , and run in demo in the same time (i.e. 2 MT4)

will they produce the same RESULT ?? (profit/ loss)

-----

who could answer this ??

Tic Tac is an IDIOT

Tic Tac is the absolute worst kind of poster on these forums. He is identical to TRO who got banned from every forum he ever entered, in fact, this may be TRO in disguise.

I wish the admin would ban Tic Tac from ever posting here again. After all, this is the "suggestions for trading systems" forum, and Tic Tac absolutely refuses to share any trading system.

His only reason for posting is for boasting. Much like the 4 year old who keeps saying "look at me, look at me".

Tic Tac you are causing people to absolutely hate you!

Ticked-Tacked...your fight is not with me...I am not the price data...jajaja....

good

Let people work, when will earn 100000, tell about your system ...

You would own your system did not have asked for a Tic Tac.

The system is based on Inside bars - that's for sure, is an indicator Slope MTF based HMA and the indicator FFT with the levels of indicator superimposed finding Inside bars. But MTF redraws zero bar

Can this system add pinbar

Perky:
indis part 2

Hi, Perky,

What is wrong in my setting in mt4 ?

pls see the attached jpg.

Files:
trade_setup1.jpg  177 kb

Alexxxandr75:
The system is based on Inside bars - that's for sure, is an indicator Slope MTF based HMA and the indicator FFT with the levels of indicator superimposed finding Inside bars. But MTF redraws zero bar

Trading from the IB is absolutely not enough, you can see a lot in H1 TF.

just my 2 cents.

Hopefully "Tic Tac" has gone away, ran back into the hole out of which he crawled to display his awesomeness in trading before we all figured him out.

Reason: