I would like to register my own signal, But I cannot, why!!?

The first time I entered the website. I wanted a copy signal, so I can be free, unfortunately, currently I am doing way better than all the signals that I subscribed for. So I wanted to give it more time since I am doing great, Now I want to register my signal, I could not since I previously registered signals? what I need to do. How can I claim the amount and what is the percentage that the website  are taking out of the copying ?

Ali Sarhan:

The first time I entered the website. I wanted a copy signal, so I can be free, unfortunately, currently I am doing way better than all the signals that I subscribed for. So I wanted to give it more time since I am doing great, Now I want to register my signal, I could not since I previously registered signals? what I need to do. How can I claim the amount and what is the percentage that the website  are taking out of the copying ?

You need to use a new trading account to publish your signal and not one previously used to copy some other signal here in MQL5.com.

You need to be a registered seller in order to be able to actually sell your signal.

MQL5.com's commission for Market products sales/rentals and Signal subscriptions is 20%.

First thank you very much for your time and effort. Do you mean I need new account like the one I am using to chat with you, or You mean I need to create Meta trader 4 or 5 account ?

Ali Sarhan:
First thank you very much for your time and effort. Do you mean I need new account like the one I am using to chat with you, or You mean I need to create Meta trader 4 or 5 account ?
You need to use a new trading account to publish your signal and not one previously used to copy some other signal here in MQL5.com.

Thank you very Much
Reason: