Schaff trend cycle - page 9

schaff w/alert

saw this thread and figured I would post this. not fancy colors but has an alert.

sorry but I don't have the mql.

kikiq:
Plz, someone help me.

I want to try this indicator, but i don't like to look at screen from time to time, so i need your help guys.

plz, add 3 sma for this indicator and when they cross, the alert will pop up with sound and information about the pair.

I attach the indicator.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Kikiq,

I am not a coder and the man that devised this beaut, has vowed to close the discussion (see Post #76); As much as I want to help you, I am unfortunately not able.

kikiq:
Plz, someone help me.

I want to try this indicator, but i don't like to look at screen from time to time, so i need your help guys.

plz, add 3 sma for this indicator and when they cross, the alert will pop up with sound and information about the pair.

I attach the indicator.

Thank you in advance.

And because you "don't like" how to look's screen you spam me by PM? me and other members.

Just because you like to be lazy and you don't like to look the screen often others have to work for you?

Then, you ask for mods of the indicator and without post a real reason.

I have and idea for you.

Why you just don't hire a personal assistant?

Best regards.

Linuxser:
And because you "don't like" how to look's screen you spam me by PM? me and other members.

Just because you like to be lazy and you don't like to look the screen often others have to work for you?

Then, you ask for mods of the indicator and without post a real reason.

I have and idea for you.

Why you just don't hire a personal assistant?

Best regards.

Oopssssssssssssss been a longggggggggggggggggggg week, Linuxser?

Need help!!!

Plz, someone help me.

plz, add 1 simple ma, period 3 for this indicator and when they cross, the alert will pop up with sound and information about the pair. sorry, not 3 sma, but only 1 sma, period 3

I attach the indicator.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

thx for you all respose...

I really don't want to spam anyone, just try to ask your help, really. but maybe because my english not good so you take it wrong.

for other member who i pm, very sorry if you think i spam you, really i don't intend to spam anyone.

I will edit my post.

thx for your response.

Hi Mladen,

Can you add alert to plot stc pleas? Is it possible?

Schaff with colors

Hi everyone,

About a month ago I downloaded the Schaff Trend Cycle indicator with dynamic colors that was originally posted by FXBS(thanks for that).It works great and the best with a 30min chart.I would attach the indicator but I have no idea how to do it- it's my first post.I was just wondering if there is a way to add an email alert to this indicator that would activate when the 15 and 85 values are reached.I'm mostly on the road but I could initiate trades over my mobile.

Thank you FXBS and Mladen too,for the good work and sharing.

Petor

fxbs:
slight mod + regular extern colors option

Beautiful Indicator! Thank You very much!

can someone help me out

hello folks,

i found this great indi, its kinda like the schaff trend cycle. can someone put an alert on it to buy at 0 and sell at 100? i would actually prefer an ea, but lets see how it goes. i have been using it with great results. i have attached the indicator, i am hoping mladen or some other coders can help me out...thanks

Files:
Reason: