HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help - page 11

johnboy:
not long now till market open

just thought i would share with yous that the maximum drawdown on the gbpjpy chfjpy hedge since 2003-now has been just over 900 pips, mostly negitive swings reach the 300 pip mark, a guy on th gmy site worked it all out on spread sheet,

thats way more than i thought, so if i was using full lots i would need 11k in account or more!!

Thats why I want to include a counter hedge to this expert, the idea is when some value is reached it opens another hedge on the other direction, and take profit on this site...

I need to mature more this idea

thats a good idea k, just for extra saftey and to avoid blowing the account,

could work so if the hedge goes -500 pips or it automaticly opens a reverse hedge and then keeps the reverse hedge open until currency corrects, then could close for a profit

or we could just use 2 ea on the account to cancel each other out

J

It's Open A Trade This Mornning

It's Just Open Trade This Mornning , I Will Update In The End Of The Day.

Files:
hedge-ea.gif  47 kb

johnboy:
thats a good idea k, just for extra saftey and to avoid blowing the account,

could work so if the hedge goes -500 pips or it automaticly opens a reverse hedge and then keeps the reverse hedge open until currency corrects, then could close for a profit

or we could just use 2 ea on the account to cancel each other out

J

In fact this last is the most easy to do easy, but in this case we have problems with swap... it is running against us. The double hedge must be tested on account with smaller swap and spread.

i tried this in an interest free demo acount

long term it is a winner because it always give you more profit than the cost of the spread, but it ties up alot of funds, as one hege goes big negitive and other keeps closing for a profit, my demo made me about 2 k in the first week an that was about it for 3 weeks!!

johnboy

do you have the web of the free interest broker ?

thanks

hi ya yep its crown forex, but as for opening a live account with them, i wouldnt

they have one pip spreads on all the major usds/ and offering interest free

and there website is not even secured, CON

but good to test ea with

today results

today the EA made profitable order and get $47.10

new order is running waiting for close.

what about you guys?

Files:
hedge-ea_1.gif  59 kb

hi 400

hi ya are you using the indiactor as well?? i couldnt get it to work on th gbpjpy hedge??

yes!

yes , i add the indicator correlation to charts (you can see in the image) , so i guess the indidcator is working , do you get orders today with the EA on the GBPJPY TODAY?

johnboy:
hi ya are you using the indiactor as well?? i couldnt get it to work on th gbpjpy hedge??
Reason: