HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help - page 7

yes I think is very risky for now to use it real!!!

Close your expert and use multiposition expert to track the current pair (using magic number). When you reach any profit close it and wait until we could find out what is happening.

thinking back on it it was when i was opening new hedges with the ea an i opened one with the same magic number as the one that closed for a loss, this probably caused it, i will ask some people on this other forum im on to have a look at it.

do you do live trading on forex with other systems???

I'm testing live Phoenix and ebolltrader

And yes if ytou use other Ea with the same number that probably was the error

were can i get the phoniex? is it on this site, i have heard many people talk about it!!!

hopefully that is what it was!! i will get to work learning code boss,

Phoenix is here

And you can folow the championship live here

Hendrick is doing very well!!

thanks for the info k

another though about your ea, it just made me anothe 40 buck on minis today on minis yeeha

what happens if the hedge take profit gets triggered during a new event an the tries to reenter the hedge but broker wont fill?? will the ea keep trying to open the hedge or will it only try once???this might mean that only one postion will get opened and the othe rejected??

hum... that a good point.

Now it only try one time... I'll make that on the next version. To check if there are always two trades...

Nice ...

in the last two days its made me just under 300 bucks,

on full lots thats 3 k

how long you been trading the phoniex for k?? has it made you much??

you get 300 with what ea?

your ea k!!! remember i told you i was running 3 mini hedges with your ea??

since yesterday i have made about 300,there sure is some serious profit potential with this hedging!!!

im keeping it running live but watching non stop,

Reason: