EA for manual system that I use.

I've been trying to put together an EA for a manual system that I use. I've been using the Expert Advisor Builder, but I believe it's limiting what I've been trying to put together.

I use the EMA4 (close price) and the LWMA25 (median price). The RSI 14 and the Stoch (5,3,2). When the 4 crosses the 25 up , RSI crosses above 53 and the Stoch is above 30. It's a buy signal.

When the 4 crosses below 25, RSI crosses below 47 and the Stoch is below 70. It's a sell signal.

The MA's and the RSI crosses are needed, but the Stoch just has to be above or below the levels specified not crossing when the crosses happen.

I would like to have the option to set SL, Trailing and TP options along with been able to change lot sizes and the MA's in the properties.

I've include the EA's that I built separately, but when I put all the signals into one script the EA does not work.

Thank You

425.mq4

rsi.mq4

stoch1.mq4

Files:
425.mq4  10 kb
rsi.mq4  10 kb
stoch1.mq4  10 kb

this could be a nice ea imo

Since how much time did you use this sytem and have you any time trading restrictions?

@ admin: 0_o realy nice forum skin.

Hi,

Please try this one i've codded for you, and send me a return about it.

the code in .MQ4:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

the EA in .EX4:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

hope you like it.

It works well for us as a manual system. I forgot to put up the time restrictions we would like to be able to adjust the times in the properties menu. We don't wanted trading during news hours from 8:00AM-11:00AM EST, but some days are slow for news that it was why we would like an option to turn it on and off.

Thank you I will test this out and get back to you with result.

Do you use Skype? We have a small group of traders that trade in a private room if you would like to join and discuss this.

would u like to share the system

can you pls provide the e-mail to conact you ?

or can you pls get back me on this e-mail

koratty1234@gmail.com

thanks

Reason: