Dolly system - page 78

et_phonehome_2:
DO you mean its not so good?

Not so much 'no good', but may need some attention around the crotch area

Dolly and entries

Afew people have asked about different indicators i use to trade, here is an indicator i made quite some time ago but it still provides good clean signals,

as price approaches the BUY/SELL areas look for the M1 to turn and the M5 to turn, when the M5 turns with good separation price usually runs a good 30 to 40 pips, if the M15 and H1 are in agreement, the H1 shows the overall trend for the day the H4 the overall trend for the last few days. In other words do not go LONG if the M5 has just started to turn down at the top of its range and do not go LONG if the M15 & H1 are turned down with separation, if the M15 & H1 are fairly flat then enter on the M5 but be aware that the move may not have much gas. I use this in conjunction with the MM levels which helps confirm the strength of a move.

As far as the daily average is concerned, if price exceeds the 2nd Targets then it will generally run to the 75% or 100% level if the 75% level is very close to the 2nd target or even below the target then be prepared for a major breakout as this shows an extreme lack of action the previous day and we saw the result of this late last week with the GBP running 200 pips, big news will often run to the 100% and news such as NFP will often run to the 150% and beyond if the news runs with the prevailing trend.

I suggest you run a tight stop on entry and when a couple of pips can be locked in then let the trade breathe, if you enter off the M5 then even if you get it wrong little harm will be done and you may even gain a few pips.

gmacd.mq4

Files:
image5.gif  73 kb
gmacd.mq4  4 kb

thanks cja

cja,

thanks for your great effort to make dolly better everyday ==>> the best system I ever find.

thanks CJA

cja:
Afew people have asked about different indicators i use to trade, here is an indicator i made quite some time ago but it still provides good clean signals,

as price approaches the BUY/SELL areas look for the M1 to turn and the M5 to turn, when the M5 turns with good separation price usually runs a good 30 to 40 pips, if the M15 and H1 are in agreement, the H1 shows the overall trend for the day the H4 the overall trend for the last few days. In other words do not go LONG if the M5 has just started to turn down at the top of its range and do not go LONG if the M15 & H1 are turned down with separation, if the M15 & H1 are fairly flat then enter on the M5 but be aware that the move may not have much gas. I use this in conjunction with the MM levels which helps confirm the strength of a move.

As far as the daily average is concerned, if price exceeds the 2nd Targets then it will generally run to the 75% or 100% level if the 75% level is very close to the 2nd target or even below the target then be prepared for a major breakout as this shows an extreme lack of action the previous day and we saw the result of this late last week with the GBP running 200 pips, big news will often run to the 100% and news such as NFP will often run to the 150% and beyond if the news runs with the prevailing trend.

I suggest you run a tight stop on entry and when a couple of pips can be locked in then let the trade breathe, if you enter off the M5 then even if you get it wrong little harm will be done and you may even gain a few pips.

gmacd.mq4

Sorry, all confused now If M1 does this and M15 does this then check H1....

Can you give an example of how to setup my chart? Can you make an EA for your system?

Also have you looked at the EA for Dolly above?

Thanks

matrix please try to figure out by yourself how cja is using this G-macd.no one cant just give it to us everything on the plate,use brain,try to do something for this thread not only to wait for someonne else to do it for you.

i am sayng this for your own good,you cant win the money on forex by using someones elses systems just like that,need to make it to work for you,think, or else dont trade,you will lose trust me

deepdrunk:
matrix please try to figure out by yourself how cja is using this G-macd.no one cant just give it to us everything on the plate,use brain,try to do something for this thread not only to wait for someonne else to do it for you. i am sayng this for your own good,you cant win the money on forex by using someones elses systems just like that,need to make it to work for you,think, or else dont trade,you will lose trust me

Ok, thanks for the Advice.

World Clock

Hi cja

Terrfiic job with the indicators and thank you for sharing. On veiwing your screen shots I noticed the world clock with various cities, very helpful. Is it possible for you to to post the link here on where to download this.

Thanks in advance

Cja, May God bless you for your kindness

Thanks a lot Cja,

Guys, i wonder about this thing, for fundamental analysis what website do you usually use?

this system is great in technical, but a great news will ruin it all.

Question

Hi;

Thank you for sharing your Indicators and comments.

I have couple of question:

1) My chart (Dolly Graphic#8) doesn't matchgraphic side and text side for 2nd targets. -- Is this norm? or Did I missed some thread discussing this difference?

2) For G-MACD -- Do you wait until 0 (zero) line cross or Fast/Slow MA cross for your confirmation?

I would appreciate your comments on these if possible.

cja:

gmacd.mq4
Files:
gbp1hrdolly.gif  35 kb
Reason: