Dolly system - page 57

Hi!

Original WSS buy on cable is at 1,9069 and Dolly has a buy at 1,9075.

SF

my entry on dolly was at 1.9070 (i had signal at that price) at around midnite fxdd time, that was a stop coz i entered at 70 went till 76 if i remember good and then back down to 33 and stop loss was at 44.

on wss i confirm entry was at 69 and stop loss at 29

Now u have to see 2 different things:

first about dollY, I use 30mins(same at 15mins)

I like the system and no system is perfect but this nite(at around midnite fxdd time) I had stop , entry 70 and exit 44 on stop loss.

while on wss changes much if u use 15mins or 30mins. they say their system works better on 30mins and it's true. coz at midnite fxdd i didn't have entry signal coz the wss93(the indicator they give u under) didn't confirm the entry. confirmed the entry this morning at I triggered at 70( 7 am fxdd time) , went down till 33(stop loss was at 29) so didn't exit and then went back up till first trailing stop at 89.

just i wanted to show the 2 different types of trading, and yes systems are some different

Great work

cja:
Here is the 1st complete indicator

I have added in the Daily Average levels to give targets beyond the Dolly targets especially on days such as NFP, the Dolly targets are represented by the 1st 2 colours then the 100% & 150% Daily levels by the next 2 colours with the other Daily levels showing their position with text only.

The Comments section i have changed the colours which i hope will make it easier to read and i have also put back in the original valasholic Breakout indicatortake profit, entry & stop levels as there seems to be a few problems with the new dolly 4 levels?

I have added the Broker time and the Local time below the comments and put the current price at the top of comments next to the indicator name.

You can also move the Dolly Text and the Daily Av Text separately to suit yourself under the inputs

I have also supplied a mini Murrey Maths for those who wish to use MM without cluttering up the graph too much, this also has a shift feature under inputs

I have almost finished another version which has the coloured panels dedicated to the Daily range but also include the Dolly levels as well, this indicator sets the Daily av range at the new day open price whereas the Dolly graphic is set based on the daily central Pivot

When changing timeframes or 1st loading the indicator you may find you have to click on the refresh to bring the indicator up or wait for a price shift which will do the same thing. There are a lot of objects loading so the speed is down a little

I hope this is what everyone wants and it should fill the gap until the new Dolly is released by linuxser & ignacio.

dolly_graphics_v3.ex4

mm_short_lines_.ex4

Dolly with MM Levels

Great Work FROM a Great Man

Hi!

Sell area on WSS is at 1.9029. On Dolly is at 1,9035. As cable has made a low at 1,9034, this is a loss of 40 pips.

Then we had a long at 9075 with initial take profit at 9095. It has made a high at 1,9096. So, that is + 20 pips.

SF

Other than GBP/USD and EUR/USD ... which pairs Dolly work as well?

Anybody has the WSS indicators? I mean free version? ha

safareig:
Hi!

Sell area on WSS is at 1.9029. On Dolly is at 1,9035. As cable has made a low at 1,9034, this is a loss of 40 pips.

Then we had a long at 9075 with initial take profit at 9095. It has made a high at 1,9096. So, that is + 20 pips.

SF

My Dolly has a 1.9032 sell area while buy area is 1.9072. Hmmm

Using the latest Dolly Graphics though.

jtraderco:
my entry on dolly was at 1.9070 (i had signal at that price) at around midnite fxdd time, that was a stop coz i entered at 70 went till 76 if i remember good and then back down to 33 and stop loss was at 44.

on wss i confirm entry was at 69 and stop loss at 29

Now u have to see 2 different things:

first about dollY, I use 30mins(same at 15mins)

I like the system and no system is perfect but this nite(at around midnite fxdd time) I had stop , entry 70 and exit 44 on stop loss.

while on wss changes much if u use 15mins or 30mins. they say their system works better on 30mins and it's true. coz at midnite fxdd i didn't have entry signal coz the wss93(the indicator they give u under) didn't confirm the entry. confirmed the entry this morning at I triggered at 70( 7 am fxdd time) , went down till 33(stop loss was at 29) so didn't exit and then went back up till first trailing stop at 89.

just i wanted to show the 2 different types of trading, and yes systems are some different

I realized Dolly system doesn't rely on any time frame? All the buy and sell areas are the same no matter which TF I switch. For eg, for GBP/USD.. the sell area is always 1.9032 and buy area is 1.9072 for today.

i agree safareig. well i m looking at both systems , on 30mins and on 15mins.

i can tell that on 15mins also wss was a loser but creator of system said not to use on 15mins chart but only on 30.

so i m comparing and this nite, wss performed better only coz had a larger stop but also a filter(that indicator under).

what i think dolly needs, it's a good filter.

wow cja, great dolly , but why in tab expert there are some message: "name parameter for ObjectDelete function must be a string", i'm use mt4.

YupYup:
Anyone expecting to go long on Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd?

Yes they are both still trending upwards, so for now I would only take long trades

Reason: