Dolly system - page 18

After the Bashing of the Expert Artemis located at the link below under the file's section, it has been improved with a complete trading manual would recommend anyone who is using Dolly to look at it since it's free. It basically uses exact signals from WWS 9.3, most of the entries with this indicator same as dolly, but not always however if you load the expert all info is on the screen, lot's of options, very interesting EA. I am finding it worthwhile after the major improvements. Have not found any bug's so far in running it on a Demo Account.

Link was orginally posted by MrTools:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WWS2006/ under the files section. It is fully configurable as far as breakout range, filtering through optional parameters and indicators, breakeven and trail options, multi lots / scale out positions supported.

Guy's I ran my mouth it looks like to soon, starting November it will cost $60 a month for the use of this Expert Artemis (advanced Version) Standard is $40a Month, again a monthy fee he is unwilling to sell it should have known, entries same as WSS 9.3

Based on the Dolly inputs I got at 00:30 for the 05/10, the Cable short 1.8846 t/p = 1.8826 was successful under Neuimex. The long was not filled.

However as discussed, this was 20 odd pips away from the later changed inputs that had a short of 1.8826 ( or 1.8825 for other data providers) . This was also sucessfull.

So I will now wait until after 02:00 Neuimex time (GMT +2) to obtain the end of the GMT day ( 00:00 ) settings.

Regards

Thats weird!

My interbankfx actually performed better than my nieumex account. This is based on pending orders going in both directions, and me going to sleep (i don't stay up and watch em)

B

You're alright!

Linuxser,

You are to good to all of us! I appreciate your will to help others succeed! There are not many people out there like you! Thank you for everything that you have done to help not only me, but all of us! Your progress does not go unnoticed!

Again thank you and god bless,

B

I have the clon almost ready and today worked at hell. Just need to translate a couple of things.

Anybody speaking Indonesian?

i'm Indonesian..who make valasholic13 Breakoutch...nice to meet you

Meet Again

I use Artemis and Dolly...both is great system...TQ

To valasholic...i'm Malaysian...so can speak bahasa....can you give me your clon that almost ready as you said...with manual if you have...hope in bahasa...TQ

WSS9.3 Extended Trial

Hello All,

WSS9.3 Trial will be expiring soon. Here I would like to offer one more week extension until next week for you try WSS9.3, But this is WSS9.3 cheaper version. It is sold for USD30 only. The difference between this and WSS9.3 from winning-solution.net is only price of the product. the rest is exactly same quality and capability.

PM me or mail me at pookiemikey at yahoo dot com.

Here you go, i would like to give you all free trial WSS9.3

Optimal Setting:

- TF 30M or 1H

- MT4 Alpari with timesettingplus21 = 1

- try on GBPUSD

- use winning-solution-simple template

- Trade above 12.00 GMT+7

Hope it help ...

Have a nice trade ...

Files:
wss93_trial.zip  1696 kb
Reason: